Premier League Gameweek 7

I'm hoping this is all because they've not played a good team yet. I suspect they will struggle to beat city, arsenal, villa, and have it much harder against Chelsea and Spurs
City only won a single game v the rest of the top 4 last season. 1 win in 6 games. You can go along way beating the average teams.

Early days but it’s frustrating seeing Liverpool just knock it about with ease. Knowing where their team mate will be.

But apparently we have to wait until our best and first 11 are all available before we can judge ETH.

Every time I watch a match other than us…the attacking team just seems to have purpose. The ball is moved quickly

Need to get Mateta on to rough them up and put Eze in midfield.

Didn't Maguire get a yellow card for kicking the ball away after the whistle had gone. Here the Liverpool player does the same and gets a talking to :lol:

Did Liverpool get their jerseys off DH Gate? The Nike ticks are falling off.

Watching United is enough of a drag without seeing Liverpool winning all these games. Don't know how yous do it

This Liverpool team is very streetwise, the way they commit small fouls to disrupt their opponents' attacks is so annoying yet effective. Referees should be alerted to this.

Great tackle from Trent against one of the best attackers in the league

Any Palace experts, why are they so bad this season, they were absolutely flying last season and seems like Glasner were doing amazing job?