Premier League Gameweek 5

Liverpool's start has been incredibly fortunate fixture wise, and yes I include us in that, seeing as we were still adjusting our lineup and approach.

Liverpool's start has been incredibly fortunate fixture wise, and yes I include us in that, seeing as we were just adjusting out lineup and approach.
They haven’t had a difficult start in 30 years, they probably have Fleetwood followed by Exeter at home in their next few fixtures

Forest showed the blueprint to win at Anfield and that is to be incredibly disciplined out of possession and not push up too high.

I've not seen any of their match today but I bet Bournemouth pushed high trying to press them and got hit on the break

Liverpool are genuinely good
Forest showed the blueprint to win at Anfield and that is to be incredibly disciplined out of possession and not push up too high.

I've not seen any of their match today but I bet Bournemouth pushed high trying to press them and got hit on the break
Getting ripped apart on the break. Liverpool look like scoring every time.

Worth saying Bournemouth also looked absolutely crap against us (aside from that 10 minute blitz and our mental capitulation).

Not to jinx it and have him run riot against us, but Salah looks like a detriment to their team.

Nice finish from Johnson for Spurs just seen.

I feel like Everton would probably stay up if every match was played underwater.

Will I get laughed out of the room if I say their tactics are very similar to ours?

The pressing scheme in particular seems identical.

Iwobi smacks it straight a Pope from 5 yards out, he knew very little about it as it ricochets wide.

Really fun game!