Premier League Gameweek 5

I just realised who Doku reminded of. He looks like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern’s old radio show :lol:

Is anyone watching on Sky struggling with their satellite signal?

Rice stops Arsenal from taking advantage of a dangerous counter-attack by taking too many touches of the ball. Still think he's a little overrated.

Why would you let doku handle Gabriel....should have hurried that.

No. Mine is fine. Is the weather dodgy where you are?
The weather is horrendous. Thunderstorms with extremely heavy rain. Switched over to the firestick and no satellite signal now, it had flickered a few times before cutting off.

Doku is so ineffective in this City team. For one he doesn’t move with the ball enough, and there’s only so many twists and turns until he gets covered.

Arsenal been the better team since Rodri went off

One man team City

The weather is horrendous. Thunderstorms with extremely heavy rain. Switched over to the firestick and no satellite signal now, it had flickered a few times before cutting off.
It is fine here, but mine goes off in that sort of weather.

Walker looks to have lost a yard of pace out there. Would expect him to easily match Martinelli.

I thought it was about the ref calling walker over to talk and then not giving him enough time to get back into position
Yeah. He did get back though. He was in line with the rest of the defense at the time of the pass. Just moaning cause they got scored on.

Arsenal been the better team since Rodri went off

One man team City
I do laugh when some say the many injuries made no difference to United last season. Meanwhile City lose one player to injury and their style and control of the game goes to pot.

Arsenal are ridiculously boring to watch. Complete park the bus merchants.

What a delivery. They are brilliant at setpieces