Premier League Gameweek 5

Should be yellow cards all round for City surrounding the ref like that. Thought this stuff was supposed to be stamped out.

Complaining about a quick free kick after a 1 minute break and a substitution is funny

Oliver is the ref? Probably mad they aren't getting value for money.

Messi is the GOAT. I wouldn't bother putting him in the same line with other players, unless you're talking of similar greats like Pele and Maradona.

Haaland (injuries/punishment permitting) will be a greater player than Rooney.
A greater goal scorer sure. He's basically just a faster stronger Ruud I don't class him in the same bracket of talent like Messi/R9/Rooney

I say this every week and will continue to do so -Peter Drury really is unbearable to listen to.

Complaining about a quick free kick after a 1 minute break and a substitution is funny
Wasn’t the complaint that the ref didn’t actually blow the whistle for the ball to go back into play?

Regardless, Chelsea would have come out if that with 5 yellows of we circled the ref; zero doubt.

Fair enough! Hope your recovery went well

Did it at the start of Covid, everything took longer than it should have, then did it again about 18 months ago, so no more football playing for me:(

Savinho looks class

It’s what I thought we were getting with 90m Antony….