Premier League Gameweek 5

Excellent set piece. Previous corner they did the same thing with Martineli blocking Ederson. Excellent routine

That set piece was soo clever. Gabriel has the jump of a basketball player.

How is that not a foul on the goalkeeper? This is not basketball, you can't do that.

I don’t know why people begrudge Arsenal the tactics. It’s a smash and grab al la United Vs Barcodes back in the day
There’s literally nothing wrong with it. I’ve never got the people that moan about it

I'd say that's a foul on Ederson but don't think it's clear cut... He'd have definitely got the decision if he made a bigger attempt to move towards the ball though

That'll teach Walker to keep poking Gabriel in the tummy!

I was a expecting a boring 0-0 or 1-0 today.

Pleasantly surprised we've got a real game on our hands.

Arsenal have been doing this set piece every time. It should be a foul. But I do not care, feck city.

Celebrating Arsenal's goals will always be so fecking weird to me. I know it's against City, but still.. just don't get it.

All I remember Kyle Walker for at this point is trying to put people off before they actually go on and score(Mainoo in the FA Cup final my favourite of course).... and having like 3 families on the go. What a legacy.

Different game since Rodri went off. Looked like a 4-0 to City up to that point

Arsenal are amazing at set pieces my word fair play to them

Yeah. He did get back though. He was in line with the rest of the defense at the time of the pass. Just moaning cause they got scored on.
Exactly. And it was not like the free kick was taken immediately after the ref spoke to him. Walker was busy talking to his midfield instead of getting back and being alert.

City really struggle to beat a man and get shots off quick. Too much side to side.

I think it was a mistake bringing Gundogan back. He looks a shadow of the player he was in the treble season.

Is a revolutionary tactic of having a big lad mark Gabriel on set pieces beneath pep?