Premier League Gameweek 5

Calafiori has a sweet goal but Savinho is all over him so far. See if that sticks though.

Did it at the start of Covid, everything took longer than it should have, then did it again about 18 months ago, so no more football playing for me:(

That's some shit luck! Sorry to hear.

Hope you have found another hobby that brings you as much enjoyment

Messi is the GOAT. I wouldn't bother putting him in the same line with other players, unless you're talking of similar greats like Pele and Maradona.

Haaland (injuries/punishment permitting) will be a greater player than Rooney.
haaland’s not fit to pick the grey pubes out of rooney’s teeth. a way better goal scorer but a far inferior footballer.

Did Walker really try to argue “I’m not even in position” to have the goal disallowed? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The kick was taken about 10 yards from where the foul took place.

Just showed the replay…reason was actually that the ref had called the captains over for a discussion, then they claim didn’t give Walker (captain) time to get back.

Can understand why City would be unhappy with that after watching that replay. Walker out of position because the referee wants a word.. poor that.

Damn, Rodri must have been feeling the after effects of his horrific first minute injury

If you only look at the manager and the players - and not the actual club, I actually dislike Arsenal more than City.

it’s city, but they’ve got every right to be pissed off about that goal. typical oliver behaviour, wanting to look the big man for the cameras by calling walker over.

When you see the replay that goal is 100% on Michael Oliver.

He called Walker over and took him away from his position.

Did Walker really try to argue “I’m not even in position” to have the goal disallowed? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oliver asked him to come over though so that's his point. It's funny, but I can see Walker's point

Won't cry any tears for City, but that is actually a joke.

Oliver calls Walker over and then let's them take the FK early and the goal comes down that side.

Terrible stuff from Oliver.

That's some shit luck! Sorry to hear.

Hope you have found another hobby that brings you as much enjoyment

Into cycling now, great stuff for fitness and mental health I find, if you can find quiet roads.

On the game, Califori is getting a bit of a chasing from Savinho this half.

Oliver is bought and paid for. He’ll be shaking in his boots that he’s angered the bosses. Every decision will go their way now.

I’m genuinely confused by this, what was the outrage about? Aren’t they allowed to take a quick free kick??
Only Oliver knew what really happened, and if he wasn't ready then he should have called off the goal, but we all know he has no balls