Premier League Gameweek 5

Arsenal normally have a tight defence. How on earth have they let Haaland through like that

Something something Saliba I’m the greatest…goes ahead and does that.

Can Haaland be given to a proper country so that he actually has to play in the summer like every other top level player?

I cannot stand the nonsense this fella shouts on commentary, he’d make a song and dance out of a tap in from a yard out.
Proper annoying. It’s when a player has a shot it’s “insert full name on birth certificate, inside leg measurement, NHS numberrrrrrrrrrr”…goes out for a throw.

5 in a row incoming... And nobody except their 5 fans and lick arse pundits will care

The worst thing for the game was an early City goal. I think they’ll end up walking this game with ease.

At least it should prevent Arteta attempting to stink the joint out, for a team capable of attractive football there recent games against any relative threat have been a cure for insomnia.

Don’t get why teams give Haaland to much space. It’s clear how to play against them. No spaces for haaland and he’s useless. ETH comes up with plans against these.

The caf assured me that Haaland is a flat track bully who doesn't score in big games?
There are some on here who'd convince you into believing that prime Bruno is as good as prime Ronaldinho.

Haalad is a generational talent and with injuries permitting (and City punishment permitting) will shatter every striking record of the Premier League.