Premier League Gameweek 5

Wow Savio rolling around like he's been shot. Arteta taught Saka well with whatever he learned from Guardiola.

Don’t get why teams give Haaland to much space. It’s clear how to play against them. No spaces for haaland and he’s useless. ETH comes up with plans against these.
Was that Timber at LB?

Before pass is made, he can surely see that Haaland is danger (no one wide right for City)… just matches him instead of getting goal side.

Is Rodri done?! Or faking again

Is there a sharpshooter targeting Rodri?

There are some on here who'd convince you into believing that prime Bruno is as good as prime Ronaldinho.

Haalad is a generational talent and with injuries permitting (and City punishment permitting) will shatter every striking record of the Premier League.
Rooney and Messi were generational talents. Haaland is just a very very good goal scorer

City will win the league. Other than thatæt no one looks great

The worst thing for the game was an early City goal. I think they’ll end up walking this game with ease.
I have not been intrested in their games since allegations. I’m just waiting for decision whatever it might be. There is no emotion when they play. Just feels indifferent. Lose, win, draw. Like watching Doncaster, Metz or AEK Athen. They can win 38 games and I would not care a bit.

Sad state of affairs that this is the biggest game in the Premier League now. What a mess the league has become because of City and Pep. Cannot wait for Pep to go back to Barcelona.