Premier League Gameweek 4

:lol: football gods have decided we are going down. Back to back 3-2 after being 2-0 up. Bye football.

The commentator on my stream was genuinely starting to slag him off for even shaping up to shoot from there. :lol:

His stats are ridiculous lately, how he’s not starting is beyond me

What a hit, the swerve and the way he cut across the ball. Beautiful.

DCL misses again.

Cracking game this.

Sometimes I think we're cursed, but Everton are something else.

They must be like some kind of lightning rod for all the bad juju in the world of football.

Stupidly easy to forget that even the players at the worst teams in the PL are sensational players in their own way.

A friend of mine from Wilmslow is a neighbour of infamous Everton flop Omar Niasse.

Says he murdered him and six others solo in a kick-about one afternoon. Could not get near him.

Reminds me of playing NI league ledge Robbie Casey in Newry many moons ago. His first touch alone did not as much tame the ball as enchant it. We let him go up front at one stage because we could not deal with his passing. Scored a hat-trick within a minute.

I'll never forget watching him saunter away after his third whilst we writhed about in miserable agony in his wake. The losing French in Waterloo would be in better condition.

Just marvellous.

Anyway, yes, Everton are shite.

Durán's goal was pure filth.

I truly love this Aston Villa team and what Emery's doing. I wish them the absolute best.

On a sidenote, anyone patting me on the head would have their teeth knocked out. Hug, high five or even french kiss. But a pat on the head? Feck you.

:lol: football gods have decided we are going down. Back to back 3-2 after being 2-0 up. Bye football.

It's your time to go down tbf. You've been flirting with relegation for too long without doing anything to take you up a step.

Maybe the championship might the reset you need. You'll come straight back up

Got 1.5 DCL shots on target for £60 from a £2 stake and he’s gone though twice since he scored and not hit the target :lol: fuming