Premier League Gameweek 4

Clearly onside, how can it have taken that long to VAR check? If there's an actual obvious error then yeah sound, don't just look to disallow it for the sake of it.

Michael Keane must be one of our worst top flight graduates, always seems to have a mare whenever I watch him.

Was just one of those freak will never happen in another match matches. We have 3 errors and they all lead to goals and we miss 2-3 sitters
We get destroyed by Liverpool every season it wasn't a freak. It's not a rivalry they always kick our ass.

Is the crowd noise turned up on my audio feed or is this Villa crowd really this loud and invested in a game against Everton? You can FEEL the energy and emotion, one of their players missed a pass and I felt like I heard 40,000 people sigh in unison.

Pickford went mental a few minutes ago when one of the Everton players went down injured and he had to kick the ball out, seemed like a stupid reaction.

We need Garner on and another goal or we are losing this.

We also need Branthwaite back ASAP if Dyche doesn't fancy O'Brien after we spunked a third of our budget on him. If he can't get over Keane who is tragic then I don't know what to say.

We need Garner on and another goal or we are losing this.

We also need Branthwaite back ASAP if Dyche doesn't fancy O'Brien after we spunked a third of our budget on him. If he can't get over Keane who is tragic then I don't know what to say.
What?

Michael Keane must be one of our worst top flight graduates, always seems to have a mare whenever I watch him.
But, one of the best finishers. Put him in front of goal and he'll slot them in.

How Michael Keane is playing at this level is a mystery.