Premier League Gameweek 4

Liverpool had years without Tierney because Klopp ran his mouth and yet we have to play every game with a ref who has been objectively been far worse for us.

Sure but with all due respect, nobody expects Everton to be a successful club. More like making sure you're never lower than 12/13th. Fulham, Palace, brentford are doing alright with smaller stadiums focusing on the actual playing squad and development. Looks like you jumped multiple steps and will end up in ruins.
Sorry but you're being a bit arrogant here and it feels like the past couple of seasons have put a bit of mind fog on people in regards to the club.

Everton are one of the most successful clubs in England and have a huge fanbase which will easily sell out the new stadium. The season ticket waiting list is huge even with the increase in stadia size.

Saying nobody expects Everton to be a successful club is just a weird statement? So what? Shall clubs just leave the big teams to have a monopoly and not try to catch up and be better? It's not a one way fix. There are multiple avenues to improve the club, from on pitch investment to off pitch. The stadium/poor recruitment stuff took place at the same time, the recruitment just didn't pay off and now the current team are having to struggle through and attempt to make up for those failings on a shoestring budget while battling against PSR.

Disasi is an absolute bombscare.

Great planning from Chelsea to have half the players in Europe on their books with only one right back who even might be fit sometimes, of course.

Anthony Taylor has just decided you're allowed to push Cucurella as much as you want without getting penalized.

Disasi is so so bad, looks completely out of his depth with every action

Anthony Taylor has just decided you're allowed to push Cucurella as much as you want without getting penalized.

There are players who the referees hate and you can basically be as physical with as you like and as long as you haven't impacted them leg to leg they'll never give a foul.

There are players who the referees hate and you can basically be as physical with and as long as you haven't impacted them leg to leg they'll never give a foul.
Not cucurella's fault that Anthony Taylor is a baldie.

Anyone worse in the PL when playing a fullback role than Axel Disasi? :lol:

Since when Saturday night football? Annoying time for games.

You knew he was going to miss the fecking shitter

Look on his face when doing the run up….he could take 5 pens and miss the lot

Well done Antony you are no longer the worst Brazilian in the league

I don't get how that was a pen anyway. Sanchez didn't go in for the challenge and the Bournemouth player just ran into him. Typical Taylor decision right after booking Cucurella for having a head of hair.

I don't get how that was a pen anyway. Sanchez didn't go in for the challenge and the Bournemouth player just ran into him. Typical Taylor decision right after booking Cucurella for having a head of hair.

Didn't get the ball and fouled the player. It's not even controversial.

Knew he was never scoring. Evanilson isn't very good anyway, but I don't think he fancied it by the looks of him.

Oh please, that’s stone wall penalty, take that blue vale off your eyes

Why didn’t Sanchez get a red card for the penalty foul? Last man and completely took him out.

Evanilson vs Jackson for the undisputed worst striker in the PL title

I was thinking the same. The player runs into him. Is he supposed to move out of his way?

I was thinking the same. The player runs into him. Is he supposed to move out of his way?
He realised the player was getting there first so stopped going forward towards the ball and made himself big for the shot. Player then runs into him and it's a pen. I don't get it? He didn't go in for the challenge.

Edit: Actually I do get it. Anthony Taylor.