Premier League Gameweek 4

Wouldn't be surprised if O'Neil was the first manager sacked, horrible run of fixtures wilhich could see them go 9 without a win.

Bizarre. Newcastle have been absolute crap but lead through a jammy deflected goal and a screamer.

Bizarre. Newcastle have been absolute crap but lead through a jammy deflected goal and a screamer.
Being shit but getting a spawny result has been the story in every single one of their games so far this season.

Wolves will have 1 point from 4 games if it stays like this, Gary O'Neil will be under huge pressure going in to the West Midlands derby at Villa Park next week

Nick Pope is miles better than Jordan Pickford, I never understood why Gareth Southgate couldnt see that

Because goalkeepers need to be able to do elasticos more than they need to be able to stop the ball going in the net.

Newcastle lucky there draw probably a fair result. The Wolves Centre backs look championship level. O’Neill wont last the season.

They said their reasoning was mutual contact, but not sure that gives the defender a reason to grab and prevent the guy from going after the ball
Not the first one, the second one on Mosquera I think it was.

Although the first was questionable too.

Sickening enough the gutless Premier League will allow the four in a row to stand
I don't understand why there is nothing in the rules to say that if a club is under investigation for serial cheating, they are not allowed to compete until the investigation is resolved. It's ridiculous seeing them win it every single year with this hanging over their heads.

Surely they will implement something like this going forwards - the same way that they made the way the Glazer's purchased us illegal.

Last edited:
showho mentioned working harder? Stop making things up. I said, he'd arguably be more consistent in a better team. Hardly an outlandish statement.
Yours is a statement based on no facts. He has had 3 good seasons out of the 8 so far. His good seasons are the rarity. I mentioned his work rate (and also should have mentioned his attitude) because Arteta has shipped out better players than him who were not pulling their weight for the team. He would not been given time to improve his consistency at Arsenal with the kind of attitude he has shown for us the last year and more.

I don't understand why there is nothing in the rules to say that if a club is under investigation for serial cheating, they are not allowed to compete until the investigation is resolved. It's ridiculous seeing them win it every single year with this hanging over their heads.

Surely they will implement something like this going forwards - the same way that they made the way the Glazer's purchased us illegal.
Because they could be found innocent