Premier League Gameweek 4

Exactly and surely that plays a part in it? If Rashford was more consistent in performances then it would make us a better team

I'd also argue that if Rashford was part of Arsenal, he'd be more consistent.

In contrast to that, if Martinelli was currently in our team, would he be any better than Rashford? I personally think he wouldn't be.

Edu get to work, find Jesus a new club. Can't take his brainless plays anymore. Always has to try dumb flicks in dumb positions.

Tottenham have been shite yet they still registered something like 15 shots.
What happened to supreme gods of controlling football Arsenal?

I can't see Arsenal challenging for City all the way this year. I think Ange is cooked this season, who knew playing 1 way and never thinking about your weaknesses wouldn't work?

When will Tottenham manager get same amount of criticism as tenHag in the press or media? Oh, how some people adored this guy but now finding out that he isn't all that.

Tons of money spent, squad full of players.
When they finish below where you’d expect them to

Arsenal matured as a team, if they had a good striker, I would have considered them to be favorites for the title.

In contrast to that, if Martinelli was currently in our team, would he be any better than Rashford? I personally think he wouldn't be.
Both of them had almost the same stats last season. In wildly different teams.
In the leavue: Martinelli 6 goals and 4 assists, Rashford 7 goals and 2 assists, for roughly the same amount of minutes played.
I don’t see in what world this can be used to say Martinelli is better or more consistent

Great result for Arse. However if Arteta is truly the real deal he should be winning silverware this season, surely.

Rashford would be shipped out by Arteta before his PR machine realise what hit them. This notion that he would be willing to work harder for a different team is based on nothing but blind hope.