Premier League Gameweek 4

Unreal how spurs never have anyone in a useful position when the ball comes in.

Such a weird team.

Against big clubs Arsenal play a little bit like a Tony Pulis side
As an arsenal fan I don't mind it as long as we get the 3 points. We've had to endure these tactics for nigh on a decade at the end of Wenger's reign, from all teams including the likes of United and Chelsea when we were the 'go for it team'.

Arsenal are playing 10 men behind the ball. Not a sign of a team that can win the title.

Arsenal are playing 10 men behind the ball. Not a sign of a team that can win the title.
No, will win lots of big games though. It’s games like Brighton the other week which may be a problem again. They need a 30 goal striker and have done for ages. Not sure why they haven’t done for it.

When will Tottenham manager get same amount of criticism as tenHag in the press or media? Oh, how some people adored this guy but now finding out that he isn't all that.

Tons of money spent, squad full of players.

When will Tottenham manager get same amount of criticism as tenHag in the press or media? Oh, how some people adored this guy but now finding out that he isn't all that.

Yeah but he calls the reporters mate

Never .
This is Manchester United

Genuinely can’t remember watching a side who look less likely to score than Spurs in this game, and I support a side with negative GD last season.

No bite in this Spurs side. Only goalscorer is Son and he’s been on a steady decline for a while now

I'd disagree, especially when you consider how much better Arsenal are as a team than we are at this moment in time.
Exactly and surely that plays a part in it? If Rashford was more consistent in performances then it would make us a better team

Spurs only semblance of a threat has coming from whipping it from out wide, yet the seem insistent on trying to play through the middle when there is absolutely no space. A tactically baffling performance.