Premier League Gameweek 31

Now Newcastle do you lap of honour and get sky into your dressing room to celebrate losing.

Imagine thinking these clowns are a threat to top 4.

I would take Watkins at United every day of the week. Imagine a Rashford, Martial, Watkins front three.

Villa 100% deserve the 3 points here, haven't watched much of them but they look like decent side under Emry in comparison to where they where with Gerrard.

Watkins is in the form of his life. Great centre forward play.

Now it's a goal. Get in. Fully deserved.

100%. VAR making shite of the sport we love. It’s an abomination.
TBF calling these offside on replay are better than the alternative where we had Drogba's goal in 09/10 stand against us in the key title match at Old Trafford which costed us the title...
Semi automated offside exists though anyway. Just needs to be implemented in the prem. Hairline offsides are called but those get called incorrectly anyway when there isn't VAR.

I would fully support removing VAR generally but bringing in semi auto offside calls so that it's like goal line technology for that one.

Said it a few times already, but Moreno is fantastic. Hes so good technically and has great vision too.

2-0, well done Villa! Gerrard should never get a job again. Level they were underachieving with their players was ridiculous. Emery could make them into a CL club next season

100%. VAR making shite of the sport we love. It’s an abomination.
For offsides VAR is good. As annoying as the process is, across this weekend there would be a lino who gave offside for that and one that wouldn't in a game at Anfield, and then we're in here screaming about how shit the officials are.

I'd just keep VAR for offsides and outsource the process to Chat-GPT. You'd get a correct decision in 5 seconds.

That line was in the wrong spot, no? Shouldn’t the line of the jersey be the point used, not the shoulder? It’s not handball if it hits the top of the arm and you can score from it, but that wasn’t used for the offside line.

Big result for us this.

Any chance Bournemouth pull off a miracle against Spurs later? They almost managed it at the Emirates.

Its crazy that only Arsenal have more points than Villa, since Emery took over.