Premier League Gameweek 24

Did howe change his position? Great bit of management to see that possibility and then coaching to get him to the level he's at if so.

He definitely played on the left side of midfield a couple of times under Steve Bruce. Already looked a much better fit there than he ever did as a centre forward.

Have a vague idea that it may have started part time pre Howe. Most times it looks like a stopgap, not this time, more like previous coaches erred.

Just scudded him haven't I?
I did a bit of digging and it was Hoe but it was a fluke apparently and he to took to the position like a natural. Howe moved him back after a red card to Ciaran Clark early last season.

Quote from Howe after the match: “I’d be lying if I said I knew he was capable of that.”
He definitely played on the left side of midfield a couple of times under Steve Bruce. Already looked a much better fit there than he ever did as a centre forward.
Thanks

Have Newcastle just waved the white flag making those triple subs?

Lads it’s not like you have a midweek game. Why wouldn’t you play the 90? :wenger:

They just don't want any more injuries, not like their bench generally has endless quality options when you see likes of Jacob Murphy coming on and Dummett and Manquillo still around.

Bruno Guimaraes is such a big miss, quality massively goes down without him so him v Casemiro will be a cracking battle next week.

Newcastle the better team even after being down to 10 men. Don't know if that's because they're that impressive, or because Liverpool have been that poor...

Liverpool having everyone behind the ball while 2-0 up against ten men :lol:

They've been holding on for dear life at points. I know this is "Liverpool are BACK" #10 for the season, but I'm still very satisfied that they're shite atm.

They've been so casual in attack, it's like they have no intent on actually scoring a 3rd and are just fecking around.

Liverpool look gassed. They look out on their feet.

Van Dijk doing well to not get dribbled again. Instead staying 2 metres off the attacker and backing off to give him all the space in the world to attack and kick a pass. But he didn’t get dribbled.

Could go 8 clear of 3rd tomorrow which is insane

We'll be 8 clear of 3rd and 5 points off top and still have people in here bedwetting about what Spurs are doing.

Gareth Southgate is going to start Callum Wilson ahead of Rashford to show everyone who really wears the waistcoat in the family

Van Dijk doing well to not get dribbled again. Instead staying 2 metres off the attacker and backing off to give him all the space in the world to attack and kick a pass. But he didn’t get dribbled.

Aura defending. :drool: