Premier League Gameweek 24

That would have been some header by the rat

The finishing in this game. :lol:

I've seen better finishing in Everton matches. Honest to god, Everton.

I'd love it if Newcastle end up 4th on goal difference by 1 or 2.... Liverpool trying way to hard to walk it in here too much.

Happy we’ve won but we’ve looked so lethargic even against 10 men. If we can get wins in our next two against Palace and Wolves then maybe we’ll look ok going into the United game, but I don’t think we’ve turned a corner yet.

Good day for United again. Had some great results in opposition games in our favor the past few weeks

How typical is it of Luckerpool to be gifted a free win in what would have been one of their biggest games of the year? A braindead once-in-a-career mishap for the keeper and he's off at the 26th minute, and Liverpool get to stroll to victory. Even though the result and suspension probably benefit United, it's still just so irritating to watch Liverpool get unreasonably lucky again and again and again and again for years.

They may have had a poor season, but in terms of events on the pitch, the amount of times that utter happenstance comes in and saves them is nothing short of absurd. Watch them make top 4 because of it. It's written in the stars. The football gods are determined to protect that club.

I'd love it if Newcastle end up 4th on goal difference by 1 or 2.... Liverpool trying way to hard to walk it in here too much.

I'd just love to see Newcastle get a bit of confidence after tonight and finish with silverware next week*. :angel:

*Since it's now ok to support oil clubs as long as you're local. I'm a Geordie local now, wahyayyy! :wenger:

*Since it's now ok to support oil clubs as long as you're local.

Father-Ted-banners.jpg

I'd just love to see Newcastle get a bit of confidence after tonight and finish with silverware next week*. :angel:

*Since it's now ok to support oil clubs as long as you're local. I'm a Geordie local now, wahyayyy! :wenger:
We all know you'll be cheering for Newcastle next week. We expect no different.

Happy we’ve won but we’ve looked so lethargic even against 10 men. If we can get wins in our next two against Palace and Wolves then maybe we’ll look ok going into the United game, but I don’t think we’ve turned a corner yet.

Can see you going into our game fully confident after beating both of them annoyingly

Not a good day for United. Wasn't worried about Newcastle in the top 4 race anyway. Just can't stand Liverpool winning plus Gakpo scoring again thus gaining confidence.

Bad Saturday. Need united to win tomorrow please.

Not a good day for United. Wasn't worried about Newcastle in the top 4 race anyway. Just can't stand Liverpool winning plus Gakpo scoring again thus gaining confidence.

Bad Saturday. Need united to win tomorrow please.
Yep, Arsenal and Liverpool winning is never good for us. Only Chelsea result was decent.

They stink...their crap. They haven't played a good side yet. And that posh scouser ffs...and the Dutch lesbian.

Newcastle clearly had an eye on the final. Only made 3 fouls all game and one was the sending off the another from Gordon after he came on. They didn’t fancy putting a foot in