Premier League Gameweek 24

Richard Keys is an absolute bellend. How he's managed to make a living in football and/or broadcasting based on being the little scrote who wants to be one of the cool kids is beyond me.

The way our cup runs have panned out I was half anticipating being drawn at home for the final.

To be fair, my theory is that fecking Arsenal only have have as many cups as they do because the final's always in north London. :mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched Gillespie play for Walsall a few years back, he won the lottery being a premier league squad player.

When did Karius last seriously play a match, think he was on loan at Beskitas for a few years.

Rashford in current form will stick 2-3 past either.

Disaster of a match for Newcastle. Can see them finishing 7th-8th now.

Joelinton looks a better midfielder than he ever did a forward in this league.

Joelinton looks a better midfielder than he ever did a forward in this league.
Did howe change his position? Great bit of management to see that possibility and then coaching to get him to the level he's at if so.

No need to shoot so early, looked like he had vvd there and could have carried on

Carragher just said Saint-Maximin is the best player on the pitch

Remember that when he names MOTM

Have Newcastle just waved the white flag making those triple subs?

Lads it’s not like you have a midweek game. Why wouldn’t you play the 90? :wenger:

Did howe change his position? Great bit of management to see that possibility and then coaching to get him to the level he's at if so.

Have a vague idea that it may have started part time pre Howe. Most times it looks like a stopgap, not this time, more like previous coaches erred.

Just scudded him haven't I?

I did a bit of digging and it was Hoe but it was a fluke apparently and he to took to the position like a natural. Howe moved him back after a red card to Ciaran Clark early last season.

Quote from Howe after the match: “I’d be lying if I said I knew he was capable of that.”