Premier League Gameweek 24

It's a bit stupid with the league cup, no idea why it's like this. Same thing happened with Bruno guimares. Got sent off in the semi final but the ban carried through to the league games which means he's available for the final.
A very bizarre ruleset which is neither fair or logical but it's what it is i supposed.

Funny how I never recognized this detail when we were in it previously.

fecking hell it was a nice pass over the top.

One of the greatest passes in PL history is a ridiculously over the top thing to say

Did Jamie Redknapp just say that the through ball for Nunez's goal was one of the best passes in premier league history? What a twat.

They're essentially playing at their absolute max this season. They've built a side that is hard to beat, and who has built themselves to be the best set piece side for and against essentially. Combine those 2 and you get a some pretty decent results.

I really never understood the Eddie Howe love affair. They bought very well with Botman, Trippier, Bruno G, Isak, Almiron, etc. but it's not like Howe has them playing some revolutionary football. They are pretty tough to beat, shithouse and time waste as much as any team in the league, and grind out results. Sort of the Prem version of Atletico I'd assume the next step for that club is to upgrade on Howe after they get more signings in and look to be more progressive.

What the feck is Redknapp watching? Pope sending off was harsh, he's not meant to do it?

Jamie also doesn't think it should be a red when it was DOGSO. How does this man have a job?

"Unless it was on purpose" was also said by him straight after that..... and it was on purpose! What's he smoking :lol:

Jamie also doesn't think it should be a red when it was DOGSO. How does this man have a job?

He was probably all for it being a red until somebody told him Pope would be suspended against us.

I really never understood the Eddie Howe love affair. They bought very well with Botman, Trippier, Bruno G, Isak, Almiron, etc. but it's not like Howe has them playing some revolutionary football. They are pretty tough to beat, shithouse and time waste as much as any team in the league, and grind out results. Sort of the Prem version of Atletico I'd assume the next step for that club is to upgrade on Howe after they get more signings in and look to be more progressive.

They were in the relegation zone when he took over; now, they are in the top four. That is a hell of a change in one year of management, so he has done a fantastic job

Jamie Redknapp saying he hates the "Rule" for the sending off and that Pope who looked to drag the ball in to me... "didn't mean to do it".

Awful pundit.

So this is about to be only 2nd loss of the season for Newcastle and again to a Liverpool side that is having worst season since Klopp came in.

Cody Gakpo with two very easy goals has proven he belongs at Liverpool apparently. fecking hell the cock sucking they get is incredible

We need to start making to most of all these lucky breaks we are getting. Newcastle don't seem to have a keeper for the final now.