Premier League Gameweek 24

Carragher did not just put Gerrard in the same class as Becks with free kicks :wenger::wenger::wenger:

How does that yellow and free kick stand when it was offside?

You’d never know by watching Liverpool that their manager would go on a self righteous diatribe when opposing teams played long balls against him

I just want var gone tbh. Keep it in a back room somewhere for offsides, give each goal a cursory glance to check nobody was 7 yards off etc. But it’s time to feck it off now.

Liverpool are so weird right now. Trent is still great with his crossing and his passing, but as always is useless defensively. But now with their older midfield and team not being motivated like before, he is just always exposed. Just so much space throughout their team, Salah not looking as good as before but still having quality... They're being outrun and not dominating despite being a man up but could easily score a few more here given how much space they'll have on the counter.

Darwin for all his critics has absolutely elite movement, you just never know if he'll kick the ball as he intends to or not.

Anyone else being sure that Dubravka will be supporting us instead of Newcastle next week?

This is where the VAR implementation is problematic. If Liverpool scored from the freekick, the offside won't be checked. But if Salah had scored from the counter, it would be chalked off. In my mind, this 'late or no flag' from assistants have made referees a bit more lax. as they can always rely on VAR to 'fix' things.

So who will be in goal for the Bar codes next week? Oh, hit the post.

Despite the score Liverpool still look very mediocre to me. Still don't see them getting top four.

2-0 up against 10 men and they still manage to look jammy as all feck. It's almost impressive.

Need a Newcastle goal so the intensity picks up and their players tire. They're chilling right now

Can't wait to smash these scouse cnuts. They can't contain 10 man Newcastle, their shit.