Premier League Gameweek 23

Wtf is that line up by pep. 3 at the back. Saka and Martinelli could run riot. :lol:

I don't understand City's starting eleven but no Partey means I'm expecting a City win.

Be interested to see how Aresnal deal without Partey but that really isn't a scary City team with Bernardo out of form, KDB on his last legs and a shite Grealish. Haaland has to be the difference maker.

Who is playing wing back for City? Looks like a back three?

What result do we want here? City win keeps Arsenal close (5 points above us with a game in hand for them). Draw would be similar or even better. Arsenal win would be big step from them towards the title.

What result do we want here? City win keeps Arsenal close (5 points above us with a game in hand for them). Draw would be similar or even better. Arsenal win would be big step from them towards the title.
City win IMO. Arsenal will crumble away and we could get 2nd.

Just don't see it with City this season at all really. They seem human for once.

They still have a vastly superior squad to Arsenal's, so the only thing that has kept them from effortlessly cruising to the title is the fact that they haven't played really well thus far and Arsenal have been at 110% the whole season. That can change at any point, and Arsenal just lost and drew to Everton and Brentford, so it's not as if there's no indication that their form might be dropping.

Someone is going to drop points today, so we win regardless. Ideally there's a draw. I don't believe we have it in us to mount a title challenge, so I would rather Arsenal win it than City.

Pep has decided to go for it.

Arsenal weakness is it's striking, leaving defence abit open then overloading the midfield, is a very keen tactical approach.

Having many players in midfield will mean more passing options ( How Ten Hag did at Home against City), then Mahrez and Grealish will double up on the wingers when they have a ball, and when City have the ball Zichenko will need to play left back as the wingers will be hanging on the line, meaning Arsenal will be outnumbered in the midfield

This game will be determined by goalkeepers, 2-3 or 3-4 in favour of City.

Arsenal will score out of transitions.

Expect a Premier League Classic

Last edited:

City win for me. Hate Arsenal only less than Liverpool. Cannot stand the thought of their fans if they win the league before we do. Infact, I don't just want them to lose tonight, I want them to go on a losing run and missing out of champions league place to spurs on the last day of the season.

The city squad looks ordinary, good -maybe great- first 11 but meh bench . Only Foden and Alvarez (who I don't rate as highly as most here do) the difference makers from the bench. Poor squad planning from baldy last few years.

City win for me. Hate Arsenal only less than Liverpool. Cannot stand the thought of their fans if they win the league before we do. Infact, I don't just want them to lose tonight, I want them to go on a losing run and missing out of champions league place to spurs on the last day of the season.

I get that, but It would be so dull if City just wins another title.

Think we will get beat. No partey, can affect us like that result at United. Only saving grace is that we are playing at home. This is a massive game for us.

No Partey for Arsenal seems like it could be a big loss for this game. Only Xhaka left to provide the cover.

Someone is going to drop points today, so we win regardless. Ideally there's a draw. I don't believe we have it in us to mount a title challenge, so I would rather Arsenal win it than City.

An Arsenal win might help us finish 2nd, but there's not much of a difference in finishing 2nd or 3rd really. I'd rather City win so at least a title push isn't completely out the realms of possibility, as incredibly unlikely as it is.

Draw is good as a win could make City go on one of those long winning runs they're capable of, like 10-12 wins in a row or so. I don't believe we're capable of challenging either but do like to have first two teams close to us.

I'm similar in a way that I don't care about City either (probably because I'm not from England even, let alone Manchester). I wouldn't be happy if City win it 3 times in a row as only Fergie did it before but other than that I don't care much about them. Arsenal are big club and I respect them but as you say their fans (maybe because I know most of them from AFTV :lol:) are irritating bunch.

An Arsenal win might help us finish 2nd, but there's not much of a difference in finishing 2nd or 3rd really. I'd rather City win so at least a title push isn't completely out the realms of possibility, as incredibly unlikely as it is.
Would take a draw in both games, gives us the opportunity to close on both.

I get that, but It would be so dull if City just wins another title.

I don't care about city's title. Might have well not have played the league in those seasons for all I care. Their titles are fake, just like their club. :lol:

Expecting a good end to end game here. Can only see city winning it though to be honest. Their squad looks far more superior.