Premier League Gameweek 23

Still amazes me that Southgate persists with Pickford as No.1. Two of the top 4 have an English Keeper as their No.1 and yet Pickford still holds on. An absolute bombscare of a keeper
I personally think that Southgate is a terrible judge of a football player !!

That movement from Pickford for the first goal is so bad. Horrendous misjudgment.

Never understood how a team can be back after one win.
Not just saying it because it’s Liverpool but Wright was over the top with City on MOTD as well. It’s a strange mindset to have

The thing about Pickord is that for england he plays like superman. For club, he plays like that time superman got hammered at the local bar.

Not just saying it because it’s Liverpool but Wright was over the top with City on MOTD as well. It’s a strange mindset to have

The same way people instantly say a team is out of the title race or top 4 hopes are gone because of one loss. Football media/punditry is as bipolar as anything I've ever witnessed.

I’ve just seen the replay - wtf is he thinking? How is he England’s number 1?

If he came out in the future that he'd been slipped a few quid for Anfield games you wouldn't disbelieve it.

Yesterday was almost as bad as that time he caught a ball, dropped it on the cross bar and let them score from an inch out on 97mins

Everyone gets caught up in the moment. If the analysis was done 48 hours later, you might get more sense out of these people.

Going 1-0 down kills this group of players and it's going to be a big job for Dyche to try and shift. Benitez couldn't do it, Lampard couldn't do it and now Dyche will be tasked with it. I do worry how we can put in so much effort last week and this week our levels dropped significantly in terms of effort. I don't care if we lose if we actually put in a fecking shift and I'm sure that Dyche feels the same so he'll probably be raging. On the other hand if you asked us how many points we thought we would take before these two you'd have said 1 or 0 but that's not an excuse. I do think we need to start Gray though if DCL is available. He's one of our only goal threats. It's a big job for Dyche and I hope he's up for it.

Going 1-0 down kills this group of players and it's going to be a big job for Dyche to try and shift. Benitez couldn't do it, Lampard couldn't do it and now Dyche will be tasked with it. I do worry how we can put in so much effort last week and this week our levels dropped significantly in terms of effort. I don't care if we lose if we actually put in a fecking shift and I'm sure that Dyche feels the same so he'll probably be raging. On the other hand if you asked us how many points we thought we would take before these two you'd have said 1 or 0 but that's not an excuse. I do think we need to start Gray though if DCL is available. He's one of our only goal threats. It's a big job for Dyche and I hope he's up for it.
I think he's the right manager for your current situation. That Leeds game is huge.

This game depends on Pep.

If he messes around with the team too much like he has been doing, they will lose.

This game depends on Pep.

If he messes around with the team too much like he has been doing, they will lose.

Totally agree.
Idk why, but I had see quite few City games this season and when they feck up It is always beacuse of Pep overthinking.
3-1 for Goonersauruses.

I hope both teams will have a go at high intensity, like how Liverpool vs ManCity used to be, should be fantastic game.

CL games looks Europa quality today, so this should be good one to watch.

Totally agree.
Idk why, but I had see quite few City games this season and when they feck up It is always beacuse of Pep overthinking.
3-1 for Goonersauruses.
Didn’t he also mess around with the team when they were in the CL final and were swiftly outplayed. Or am I remembering wrong? I can’t be bothered to look it up in all honesty

Didn’t he also mess around with the team when they were in the CL final and were swiftly outplayed. Or am I remembering wrong? I can’t be bothered to look it up in all honesty
That's the one where he decided to mess his midfield up by leaving Rodri and Fernandinho on the bench

You right.
He love to overthink in CL and he had few trashing because for that. But he always keept simple EPL.
He is bored or he is throwing his toys for some reason.
We will se tonight.

I dont think this will be as close as some are making out. Arsenal have looked average for a few weeks now, whereas I think City will be feeling very 'us vs them' and will use that to go on a run.

Big game but the hype is a little bit over the top - there are still so many fixtures to be played, today will not decide the champion just yet. Fancy City to win comfortably

I dont think this will be as close as some are making out. Arsenal have looked average for a few weeks now, whereas I think City will be feeling very 'us vs them' and will use that to go on a run.
Given its at Emirates, I think the players and fans will be fired up for it. If Arsenal come out without a loss in these two games, they are set up nicely for their remaining games.

Think City needed this game to be at home first. Fancy Arsenal to do them.
Get a feeling Arsenal will win tonight and City will win at their place.