Premier League Gameweek 23

So apparently Halaand is fit, Partey is out for tonight AND Villa this weekend and White might be dropped. Jorginho and Tomiyasu to start. Question mark over who gets the nod between Martinelli and Trossard but i'd guess he still keeps Martinelli in.
Wasn't confident before but even less now...

Scored 3 goals and conceded 25. Theres no way Arsenal have closed that kind of a gap in one year.

That’s not a real gap though … 3 of the last 4 losses were by 1 goal.

Plus, not all of the closing would be Arsenal’s doing. Man City will probably help a lot.

So apparently Halaand is fit, Partey is out for tonight AND Villa this weekend and White might be dropped. Jorginho and Tomiyasu to start. Question mark over who gets the nod between Martinelli and Trossard but i'd guess he still keeps Martinelli in.
Wasn't confident before but even less now...

Still not convinced he will miss game

Arsenal shouldnt have lost their last game v city in the league. They were good that day. It is nuts it's been over a year since they last met though

Arsenal shouldnt have lost their last game v city in the league. They were good that day. It is nuts it's been over a year since they last met though
It is a bit mental that the two title challengers haven't met until mid-February, makes you wonder if Arsenal would be where they are now if they'd played City when they were originally supposed to. They've been heavily rewarded by the way the fixtures have fallen, has to be said.

Apparently Partey hasn’t travelled with the squad.
About 6 months too late but there you go

Hoping for the draw tonight or failing that a City victory. If they draw with each other twice it gives us a chance to close the gap. If Partey is out City should win.

I've got a feeling City are going to get a big "title-defining" result tonight. Hearing Partey might be injured as well.

Arsenal will smash them to pieces.
Yeah.. not gonna happen. Even if they do somehow win. It won’t be dominating.

Though I suspect the City siege mentality is over 9000 at this point. They’ll play to “prove a point” and win comfortably.

I also suspect Arteta feels the same way that’s why he has been crying about the referees delivering him their 2 points back like they’re the only team to drop points to poor VAR decisions.

Yeah.. not gonna happen. Even if they do somehow win. It won’t be dominating.

Though I suspect the City siege mentality is over 9000 at this point. They’ll play to “prove a point” and win comfortably.

I also suspect Arteta feels the same way that’s why he has been crying about the referees delivering him their 2 points back like they’re the only team to drop points to poor VAR decisions.
Just don't see it with City this season at all really. They seem human for once.

If Saliba has the same performance as the other day when he won zero aerial duels, then Haaland be feasting tonight