Premier League Gameweek 23

Do you think Arteta has someone edit out the shots of himself when he watches Arsenal's games back, so he doesn't have to acknowledge the fact he constantly looks like a tit?

It's actually funny how much City hate the early pass forward. Already two chances to play Haaland in turned down. :lol:

Wish they both could lose. Don't want either to pick up 3 points.

This
Some of their fans have been getting real cocky lately and some even claimed the title is theirs.
Really? We must move in very different circles; Arsenal fans I know (and to be fair I only know a few), have been extremely cautious and nervous and have played down title talk for months. Personally I hope they win it, I'm sick of City.

City are there for the taking, if Arsenal can score first they will win fairly comfortably.

Honestly Arteta's touchline hugging to harass opposition players is getting ridiculous.

He's practically man marking Graelish at 12:49, if anyone can get a video or still image.

City are just frustratingly unable to play a quick forward pass behind the defense for Haaland.

Arse players fake injuries every single half just so Lego can give one of his shitty team talks

Arsenal played with more intensity against us I think. Bit surprised so far with how cautious it's been