Premier League Gameweek 23

I'm similar in a way that I don't care about City either (probably because I'm not from England even, let alone Manchester). I wouldn't be happy if City win it 3 times in a row as only Fergie did it before but other than that I don't care much about them. Arsenal are big club and I respect them but as you say their fans (maybe because I know most of them from AFTV :lol:) are irritating bunch.

Exactly the same here. I'm not from England, never been to Manchester, and the only City fan I've met, I haven't seen in 10 years (He only supported them cause he hated us btw). Arsenal, I have hated since our battles with Wenger's teams. I know more of their fans, and their online fanbase are the most deluded (even more so than the dippers) group in football. They will rub it in I tell you if they win the league before we do. I haven't seen a minute of AFTV since they topped the league, I imagined it'd be a cringefest.

Exactly the same here. I'm not from England, never been to Manchester, and the only City fan I've met, I haven't seen in 10 years (He only supported them cause he hated us btw). Arsenal, I have hated since our battles with Wenger's teams. I know more of their fans, and their online fanbase are the most deluded (even more so than the dippers) group in football. They will rub it in I tell you if they win the league before we do. I haven't seen a minute of AFTV since they topped the league, I imagined it'd be a cringefest.
On AFTV they really don't like United. I get why but you have people like Ty saying they hate United more than Spurs. I consider Arsenal big rivals but never at the same level like Liverpool so found that extreme hatred for United bit odd.

Looking at Arsenal's team, City have really got to fancy this

No Partey is a massive loss for Arsenal, think City's midfield will get a hold on theirs quick

I would like to see Haaland actually dominate in one of these top games. Yes, he scored a hattrick against us, but we were frankly terrible in that game. He was invisible at Old Trafford and away to Spurs, but needs to step up here.

Against Saka though? Insane risk to take.

Its Pep he's notorious for this shit.

Essentially its kinda swapping the Cancelo/Lewis role, instead of a LB dropping into midfield and midfielder drops into LB. He actually got caught out a few times 2nd half vs Villa.

On AFTV they really don't like United. I get why but you have people like Ty saying they hate United more than Spurs. I consider Arsenal big rivals but never at the same level like Liverpool so found that extreme hatred for United bit odd.

I think it also has to do with who you've had the most battles with. Arsenal and Spurs for instance is not too dissimilar to us and city (before they hit the jackpot) or Liverpool and Everton, only that Arsenal aren't as good as they should be and Spurs have closed the gap hugely.

United and Arsenal have had more battles through the years and fans remember that. I certainly would have hated them the most had I not found the CAF all those years ago. A lot of my hatred of Liverpool stemmed from reading this forum, and I'm glad I hate them with all of my being now :devil: . But Arsenal I will always hate for those years when we fought against them for the titles.

If you were an Arsenal or City fan, how many points would you be happy to settle for from the two head to head games?