Premier League Gameweek 23

Robertson is such a rat. To think Liverpool got ole'd at Wolves for the last 15 mins just last week.

The arrogance.

Robertson is such a rat. To think Liverpool got ole'd at Wolves for the last 15 mins just last week.

The arrogance.

I haven't got the sound on, but I just know Sky are putting this over like Liverpool are BACK for the 9th time this season as well. :lol:

If you haven’t had the misfortune of watching a scrappy mid table Premier League match circa 1996, this is what you’ve been missing out on.

Good old goalkeeper pretending to be playmaker football classic stuff. That will help Everton surely.

This is the lowest quality game of football I've watched all season and I go to Deepdale every other weekend.

I haven't got the sound on, but I just know Sky are putting this over like Liverpool are BACK for the 9th time this season as well. :lol:

Oh god yeah. Carragher's all if they can get three points from the next game against Newcastle blah blah blah...

Oh and Klopp's at his air punching shite :lol:

Weird feelings of football - even though Liverpool beating Newcastle on Saturday will help our chances of securing top 4, I still don't want them to win.

Have Liverpool just won the soccer universe championship cup, or are the commentators just being weirdly over the top ?

I’ve seen some bad teams in the top leagues in my time but that Everton team must be up there with the worst.

Don't flatter yourself. I'm on many teams' forums as an away fan.
Many good posters on here and I enjoy debating with them.
But you were at the game no? Who the feck goes on the internet and then onto another teams forums when they’re actually at their own teams match in the ground….

Oh Everton. I’m sure you’ll find another deus ex machina to avoid relegation again just to hand Liverpool another easy home win next year.

Funny feelings of football - even though Liverpool beating Newcastle on Saturday will help our chances of securing top 4, I still don't want them to win.
I'd like a draw in that one. Means Newcastle drop points but also keeps Liverpool away as I think they'll be back in top 4 race.

I'd like a draw in that one. Means Newcastle drop points but also keeps Liverpool away as I think they'll be back in top 4 race.

Newcastle have somehow managed 11 draws in 22 games. Wouldn't bet against that at all.

If they win both games in hand they're still 8 pts behind us and they're still shite. We do not need to worry about Liverpool.
It's not necessary about worrying if they can catch us, I'd just like neither of Liverpool and Chelsea in top 4 before Newcastle/Spurs. And I do think they have a chance.

I think Newcastle beat Liverpool. Let’s not get carried away, they beat a crap Everton team.

Liked the effort but the quality still isn't there overall for me. Bajcetic was MOTM for me. Looked the most composed on the ball. Nice for Gakpo to get his goal but I still don't "get it" with him. Nunez was involved but all over the place and Salah's decision making in the final third was infuriating.

Think we'll probably stay up now.

It's not necessary about worrying if they can catch us, I'd just like neither of Liverpool and Chelsea in top 4 before Newcastle/Spurs. And I do think they have a chance.

I don't see it. I'm not bothered about any of those four challenging us. Newcastle are closest to us but they're getting too many draws to be seriously troubling but I don't really care who else makes top 4 apart from it being funny if Liverpool are in 8/9th.

Still amazes me that Southgate persists with Pickford as No.1. Two of the top 4 have an English Keeper as their No.1 and yet Pickford still holds on. An absolute bombscare of a keeper

Howard Webb should be made to come out and explain why our best player missed 3.5 games because of a lesser offence than that scousy cnut just did in a one-on-one. fecking ridiculous

The 9 bit is right at least.

Dyche uses a real highline with slow defenders. He did that at Burnley as well, struggled with numerous counters today. Made it all too easy for Liverpool