Premier League Gameweek 23

Must be me just just imagining Liverpool struggling with all these players in the side before they were injured.

Do Liverpool supporters still think they’re Everton’s cup final? Not seen a lot of evidence to back that statement up recently on the player side

Coady got in two England squads at major tournaments for being good for dressing room morale.

Last edited:
McNeill dropping perhaps the worst winger performance in living memory.

Fecking McNeil making "Trent" look like prime Lilian Thuram.

Liverpool could be an outside shout for that 4th spot with a lot of their injured players returning. Newcastle and Spurs do not look great.

Nevermind, here come Neal Maupay and Tom Davies to save the day.

Thank Christ I'm not an Everton fan.

Chance for Everton ugh
Liverpool could be an outside shout for that 4th spot with a lot of their injured players returning. Newcastle and Spurs do not look great.
Wouldn't even surprise me

Shite pass from the reincarnated Xavi.

Everton could have won the Treble three times in a row and Liverpool could be at the bottom of League 2.

And you’d still put your mortgage on Liverpool winning comfortably.

Everton players trying to outcompete Liverpool in creating chances for Liverpool...

2 years ago this game is about 11-0.

This is a serious bad championship match. Two horrible teams with so many basic errors

Can always rely on everton to help give liverpool a big boost in the arm every season, they couldn't help but help get liverpool back to winning ways and allow salah to find his scoring touch and gakpo to open his account for liverpool

Andrew Robertson is easily top 3 biggest rats in the PL. absolute cnut

Liverpool fans making fun of Everton's league position...whilst they sit in 9th...

Coady Robertson and Pickford all trying to act like the tough man :lol: