Premier League Gameweek 23

A United player does that (dive) and people would never shut about it for the next 7 days!

They got one against Wolves a couple of weeks that was soft as hell too. Plus the one in the last minute against Fulham when De Bruyne dived.

If that was us these decisions would be debated by every media outlet for the whole week but it won’t get a mention.

I don't see the point of VAR if it doesn't step in when it clearly should. The ref can make the mistake on the pitch but with the technology available, they should really be able to spot a clear mistake like that.

Zero atmosphere, fans are silent, mechanical, souless club.
I'm at the game. I don't know what you're hearing on your sofa but I can assure you that it's really noisy here. The events of the last few days have lit a fire under everyone at the club and I think you'll see us at our best as a result.

Keane saying defending naive for penalty.
Considering the defender did absolutely nothing and didnt even make a tackle, it seems the only way to play against Grealish is to give him 2 yards space at all times.

I'm at the game. I don't know what you're hearing on your sofa but I can assure you that it's really noisy here. The events of the last few days have lit a fire under everyone at the club and I think you'll see us at our best as a result.
I don’t doubt you but with the greatest of respect, why on earth are you browsing redcafe at half time in the Etihad :lol:

Arguing over who takes the pen? ….if score was 0 - 0 they would have given it to Haaland

He means he has to talk in a normal voice when talking to his mate instead of whispering softly.

Righto chap. It's quiet on the TV. I'm sure the evil PL overlords have turned down the pitch side mics.

Didn't expect anything but a comfortable win for The Cheats today. Must be weird being there, cheering on a club in an illegitimate title fight, or playing for them

Kind of fitting that they won a penalty by cheating, to round off the week

Haaland off injured, intersting ahead of Arsenal.

I don’t doubt you but with the greatest of respect, why on earth are you browsing redcafe at half time in the Etihad :lol:
Clearly his dad is forcing him to go. I would phone childline mate.

Hold on, you're a City fan, currently at City's match, and you're... posting on RedCafe? I get that this is a great forum and all, but really??

:lol:

Hold on, you're a City fan, currently at City's match, and you're... posting on RedCafe? I get that this is a great forum and all, but really??

They're like the annoying little brother who constantly seeks approval from his big brother - and never gets it.

Arsenal's lead at the top cut to three points and they still have to play soulless City home and away. How exciting no doubt SKY will hype the heavens out of it.

Just saw the scoreline, and that Haaland was subbed off. Was he injured, having a mare, or he's rested after the game is done and dusted?

Edit: ninja'd

:lol: I bet you put down loads of rags on your way to the stadium as well