Premier League Gameweek 23

Penny seems to have dropped that playing earlier to Haaland might be a good thing.

Unfortunate.

What pace was there? Gary is chatting shit in chasing an agenda he set up v Spurs

Fair play to Haaland not taking shot on, I thought it would of been easy tap in for him.

Good assist.

Neville is definitely being paid by City. The way he talks about Halaand, doing something quite basic as if he's destroyed five defenders and broke the net.

Nice play by Haaland there, was sure he was gonna shoot. Should probably be 3, thought it was no foul on Martinez, but we needed the 2nd to make Villa come out and play I feel.

Tyler trying to justify booking players who are running to refs here as if it’s an official rule change

That should be overturned. Cheating feck

I try to sit down and watch City sometimes because I just love football, but it is genuinely so dry and boring. It’s a chore.

Going from United in a tense and exciting match with real rivalry to….this. It really does show the follies of synthetically creating something outside the rules.

He runs passed the defender, sticks his leg out backwards, feels a touch the throws himself to the floor

Disgusting really