Premier League Gameweek 23

I try to sit down and watch City sometimes because I just love football, but it is genuinely so dry and boring. It’s a chore.

Going from United in a tense and exciting match with real rivalry to….this. It really does show the follies of synthetically creating something outside the rules.
Zero atmosphere, fans are silent, mechanical, souless club.

Villa doing exactly what I expected of them... losing to them annoyed me more than any other loss this season. meanwhile, no way we'd get that penalty given

Do wish we could just bury a team like this when we're on song. We've had far too many nervy games for my liking.

Also never a penalty.

Rules this season stated if a player initiates the contact then it’s not a penalty. Compare that to the McT one at palace, it’s a scandal

The standard of reffing is so bad.
I can see WHY the ref gives it in real time - but on the replay it's clearly simulation.

Those are the type of things VAR should be used for, but of course they never will.

I thought VAR was there to stop con jobs like Grealish just did for that pen.

Sky seem to be trying to create a narrative here of City being the victim in this scandal.

Apart from the assist, Mordred has been nowhere, yet villa is shit enough for nobody to notice.

Wtf do the commentators never say it when an English player dives for a pen ? Is it not calling a spade, a spade ?
Neville called it out in a roundabout way.

Yeah Pep, you're really playing against 12 men every week, you delusional wanker

Neville called it out in a roundabout way.
He said he's smart. It's a compliment.

If Antony did that it would be "we don't do that here, that's cheating and he should be punished for it"

VAR will spend an entire minute looking for ways they might be able to chalk off a Rashford goal thats a clear few yards on, but will then hand City a penalty for the most blatant dive you've ever seen without even checking