Premier League Gameweek 23

Or Mahrez is just the penalty taker and they were given to Erling while Mahrez was out of form.

Mahrez has missed a hell of a lot of penalties. And so many big ones.

Would be crazy if they made him penalty taker again. Good for us if they do

Last edited:
Or Mahrez is just the penalty taker and they were given to Erling while Mahrez was out of form.

Considering Pep stated that Erling is the penalty taker that does not appear to be the case. Why give it back to Mahrez when Haaland has missed a grand total of 2 penalties in his entire career? Gundogan will be well aware of this. He decides to overrule Peps order of things, will be interesting to learn about the fallout

Should have let Haaland take it considering he hasn't scored in a while. Just give him little boosts.

Maybe but I'm a true fan who attended his first match at Maine Rd in 1969 and still attends virtually all home League matches today.
I went regularly when we were in the third tier in 98/99.
I enjoy debating football with opposing fans and that's why I'm here.
Why are you posting nonsense in a United forum during your own teams home game ?
I know you lot are obsessed but that takes the biscuit.

Mahrez has missed a hell of a lot of penalties. And so many big ones.

Would be crazy if they made him penalty taker again. Good for us if they do

I agree he's poor, but thats what Gundogan said and I'm not sure Pep told the rest of the team is was Erling over Mahrez given Gundogan, Mahrez and Rodri all thought Mahrez was 1st choice taker.

Nice to have Firmino, Van Dijk & Jota available but would've loved one of them to start.

If they lose to Everton, I legitimately think that'll be the end for Klopp. He might not get sacked right away, but if they lose tonight, this will be his last season at Liverpool.

Theyll win 3 or 4 nil
It’ll be either or a combination of:
  • A Pickford error
  • An own goal
  • An offside goal
  • Penalty for given that shouldn’t have been and VAR not overturning
  • Penalty against refused that shouldn’t have been and VAR not overturning

Still can't believe Everton managed to not get in a striker (apart from recalling that Simms lad from Sunderland) when their only real #9 is Dominic Calvert-Martial.

There’s nothing quite like a Monday Night Football with United having won, and Liverpool facing a potential banana skin.

So of course they’ll give Everton a proper thrashing.

It’ll be either or a combination of:
  • A Pickford error
  • An own goal
  • An offside goal
  • Penalty for given that shouldn’t have been and VAR not overturning
  • Penalty against refused that shouldn’t have been and VAR not overturning
I meant to Everton but you’re probably right

If the Scousers were scheduled to play a World Dead XI, Pele and Maradona would somehow become un-dead on the eve of the game.

Incredible how often this mob benefit from facing under-strength opposition.

If the Scousers were scheduled to play a World Dead XI, Pele and Maradona would somehow become un-dead on the eve of the game.

Hasn't made much difference this season. Played Brentford without Toney and still got trounced.

Normally I'd agree, but it's more of a surprise if DCL isn't injured for any given game over the last couple of seasons.

Took me a while to work this out :lol:

Interesting how Sky briefly talked about the last time Everton won at Anfield 2-0 and showed only one of the goals scored by Richarlison.

Really can’t mention that other guy still?

DCL is made of glass. Sadly, you just know it's going to carry on the rest of his career. I hope I'm wrong about that.

Why are you posting nonsense in a United forum during your own teams home game ?
I know you lot are obsessed but that takes the biscuit.
Don't flatter yourself. I'm on many teams' forums as an away fan.
Many good posters on here and I enjoy debating with them.

Tuning in to see if Everton will continue giving Pool the usual 3 points....

They blatantly squeeze Carragher into Liverpool games now. It’s beyond a joke

They blatantly squeeze Carragher into Liverpool games now. It’s beyond a joke

I was quite glad to have the US stream, but in all of 2 minutes, Lee Dixon has said that Everton have "scored half a goal" by changing the side they were attacking and that he hopes Liverpool start winning because "it's good for the league".

I was quite glad to have the US stream, but in all of 2 minutes, Lee Dixon has said that Everton have "scored half a goal" by changing the side they were attacking and that he hopes Liverpool start winning because "it's good for the league".
I don't suppose he give a reason?