Premier League Gameweek 23

Champions of Europe you’ll never sing that’ chant the Villa fans

Hope the home fans from all clubs start chanting “ you cheating bastards, get out of our league” when they’re playing away.

The way Tyler and Neville are speaking about the charges against City is a joke.

"The charges chucked at them by the premier League..."

Neville et al only ever care about the product and money and don't care about anything else.

Fair enough. It’s certainly an impressive run of form. Is it just down just Ten Hag’s coaching would you say? I know he had some back issues last season that was maybe hindering him?
Confidence, better midfield/team around him, better coaching, entering his prime … I think a combination of all of those factors. Does feel different to his other purple patches, obviously he’s not gonna keep these numbers up but I think he’s going to cement himself as the best LW in the league in the coming seasons.

The way Tyler and Neville are speaking about the charges against City is a joke.

"The charges chucked at them by the premier League..."

Neville et al only ever care about the product and money and don't care about anything else.
How dare the Premier League inconvenience the mighty Manchester City.

I agree with the sentiment but how do you decide who is faking? Sometimes it's not obvious.

Yeah it's a bit hard to police tbh.

Martinez was obviously faking there to get the play stopped. Would be great if goalkeepers had to goto the dugout when they get treatment then have to sprint back to goal as play resumes.

For once that movement from Haaland was so poor. He gets in front of the defender and it’s a goal.

Is that really a good challenge, Gary?

Amazing how many rash/crunching tackles go unpunished for City.
And Pep says they are against 12 men.
Clown

Commentators are discussing a potential red card for that Dias challenge. What am I missing here? Maybe a bit too forceful, but got the ball.

Commentators are discussing a potential red card for that Dias challenge. What am I missing here? Maybe a bit too forceful, but got the ball.
Which commentators? Sky dismissed it as a great challenge despite the fact it was clearly questionable over excessive force.