Premier League Gameweek 16

That Chelsea penalty was one of the worst I have seen in years. It is a typical, desperate, fling yourself down and hope…and it worked.

Leeds have been robbed there, but it looks like the decline has started for Tuchel. New boss at the bridge in 6 months!
Agreed. I have a feeling he won’t last until the end of the season. His reign will be similar to Luis Felipe Scolari, who started very impressively but then fell off a cliff.

Alright then. Its quite simple, and i also agree we have overspent on flops too, but Sancho has not been worth the money spent so far. Thats not up for debate, it just isnt. Raphinha over Sancho was another Utd fans point, I agreed with him, I dont think Raphinha would have done any worse.
Still talking Bollox. You're not getting anywhere with this. Especially in here. :lol:

Still talking Bollox. You're not getting anywhere with this. Especially in here. :lol:
Its not bollox is it ffs. Look at the current form of both. It really isnt beyond the realms of possibility that if youd signed Raphinha instead [ which is what the original Utd fans post referred to], he'd be performing better for you than Sancho currently is. How is that so hard to grasp? I understand bias, but jesus

Meh, we've battered many teams in the last couple of years and wound up dropping points.

What comes around goes around.

Do you think you can keep up with City & Pool on current performances? Or something needs to change in the set up or personnel?

Chelsea are absolutely awful defensively without Kante/Chilwell.

You think? Quite possibly?

It's a pointless view. Sancho has been here a few months and the club has been in turmoil. Raphinha is established in the league.

As said Havertz was utter garbage for 6 months. Are you glad you kept him or do you wish you'd have signed someone else?

Lukaku cost £100m and can't even get a game. Would Dennis from Watford at £4m have been a better signing?

@ZolaWasMagic ?

It's not that exaggerated though.

Klopp and Lampard were both crying about it at various points when we were getting loads of penalties.

Yeah and they were pushing an agenda that suited their team. The government report bit is a teenie tiny exaggeration surely? :lol:

Do you think you can keep up with City & Pool on current performances? Or something needs to change in the set up or personnel?
No, but the "current performances" of two weeks ago had us looking like Champions. A lot can change in football.

I think we need one of Kante or Kova back, RLC doesn't cut it in a midfield two and Saul is out of his depth.

You think? Quite possibly?

It's a pointless view. Sancho has been here a few months and the club has been in turmoil. Raphinha is established in the league.

As said Havertz was utter garbage for 6 months. Are you glad you kept him or do you wish you'd have signed someone else?

Lukaku cost £100m and can't even get a game. Would Dennis from Watford at £4m have been a better signing?

Couldn’t agree more with this.

No, but the "current performances" of two weeks ago had us looking like Champions. A lot can change in football.

I think we need one of Kante or Kova back, RLC doesn't cut it in a midfield two and Saul is out of his depth.
You’ve never been on the level of City/Liverpool in the league yet. Nowhere near the consistency.

Its not bollox is it ffs. Look at the current form of both. It really isnt beyond the realms of possibility that if youd signed Raphinha instead [ which is what the original Utd fans post referred to], he'd be performing better for you than Sancho currently is. How is that so hard to grasp? I understand bias, but jesus

I think the bolded is the issue people are stung by. In the past few games he hasn't been shite, therefore 'shite overall' comes across as an opinion based only on the earlier games in the season when Sancho's form was one of a multitude of problems at the club.

I'd agree. I think Sancho has been shite since he signed overall

If we're still hanging about Liverpool and City in a month, could see us pushing them all the way. Just need to hang in there while injuries begin alleviate.

My point was to the original poster that I actually think Raphinha would have quite possibly been a better signing than Sancho when you consider cost and performance in this league, as he himself stated.
Who cares? We didn’t and I think Sancho will turn out fine.

You worry about your own team and having a choice between a £100m player who can score if a tap in, and a player who would probably miss a tap in

You’ve never been on the level of City/Liverpool in the league yet. Nowhere near the consistency.
The City/Liverpool of two years ago I don't think anyone can get near those standards. The current versions I think are potentially beatable If we can have a better run with injuries until the end. I reckon you could have been in the mix this time too if your board had the foresight to change managers in the summer, or even after the Liverpool game.

:lol:

:lol: calm down
Never a pen never ever fecking pussy , same as Salah goes down soft as well. Ronny does that gets slated and probably booked by the ref. VAR subjective, utds stone wall pen against Arsenal had to be given by VAR when the ref was in the better position?? Answer that with some clarification!!

So top 3 bailed out by penalty today.

Hardly surprising is it, Gerrard was always going to do his old team a favour and Moss must have had a bet on City winning such was his bias in that game

Listen, any sane Utd fan with no bias agrees Sancho has not been worth the money so far. End of. How can you possibly think hes been worth what was paid

Because his class is clear to see for anyone who has 2 functioning eyeballs in their head

I have no doubts he's going to be our star attacker for years to come

That Chelsea penalty was one of the worst I have seen in years. It is a typical, desperate, fling yourself down and hope…and it worked.

Leeds have been robbed there, but it looks like the decline has started for Tuchel. New boss at the bridge in 6 months!
All three of Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City win on penalties today. Haven't seen any of them but it's still got the conspiracy theorist inside me thinking it's an ABU officials plot.

Because his class is clear to see for anyone who has 2 functioning eyeballs in their head

I have no doubts he's going to be our star attacker for years to come
Tbf you guys say that about every expensive signing you make. Sancho is clearly class but if he’s at United during a period of turmoil then it won’t matter how much natural talent he has.

Who you appoint in the summer will probably dictate what happens with Sancho.

Tbf you guys say that about every expensive signing you make. Sancho is clearly class but if he’s at United during a period of turmoil then it won’t matter how much natural talent he has.

Who you appoint in the summer will probably dictate what happens with Sancho.
I won't name and shame him but this time last year someone was genuinely trying to claim Maguire > Silva to me, good times!

That said Sancho is/was always going to come good once he had some good coaching, he's a system player and a very good one, but he's not the bail a rudderless attack out by himself type of player (it's why he looks lost in the England set up aswell as under Ole).

I won't name and shame him but this time last year someone was genuinely trying to claim Maguire > Silva to me, good times!

That said Sancho is/was always going to come good once he had some good coaching, he's a system player and a very good one, but he's not the bail a rudderless attack out by himself type of player (it's why he looks lost in the England set up aswell as under Ole).
It’s not unreasonable to expect expensive signings to do well but I think for me it’s become a wait and see scenario with United. I’ve seen them have really good summers on paper then get mid-managed and they fall apart.

Park the bus stuff from Gerrard today. Don't want that served up at my club if he wishes to our manager. Not good stuff from us but i'll take it considering the other two squirmed wins despite not being at their best today either.
I think any other we he approaches he loses at least 3-0. Not saying it was an audiction but he had one of the top clubs in the world even at the half and made the correct subs. He’s also showed in his first few matches that he doesn’t park the bus. Overall he made us very nervou.

Just seen that Kabak is playing. Guaranteed mistake in him today.