Premier League Gameweek 16

Tbf you guys say that about every expensive signing you make. Sancho is clearly class but if he’s at United during a period of turmoil then it won’t matter how much natural talent he has.

Who you appoint in the summer will probably dictate what happens with Sancho.

I hardly think the United fanbase are the only ones guilty of that

Let's not forget Keita was gonna be better than Pogba

I hardly think the United fanbase are the only ones guilty of that
Fair but saying he’s (Sancho) going to be your star attacker in a few years is jumping the gun a bit considering similar was said of the likes of Martial, Depay and others.

Januzaj was massively overhyped.

Fair but saying he’s (Sancho) going to be your star attacker in a few years is jumping the gun a bit considering similar was said of the likes of Martial, Depay and others.

Januzaj was massively overhyped.

Sancho is far more proven than any of those names though

Neville doesn't seem to be on the Ralf train yet.
It will take him a while if ever and even then he probably won't admit it in words.

It took a UCL win for many people on the Shed End to finally accept replacing Lampard was the right call.

There’s a United goal coming. I feel it in my bones.

It will take him a while if ever and even then he probably won't admit it in words.

It took a UCL win for many people on the Shed End to finally accept replacing Lampard was the right call.
How long will it take you all to admit that Lampard was a crap manager for you?

Tbf you guys say that about every expensive signing you make. Sancho is clearly class but if he’s at United during a period of turmoil then it won’t matter how much natural talent he has.

Who you appoint in the summer will probably dictate what happens with Sancho.

It's a United forum. What do you expect :lol:

Rashford looks so off since he came back. Fernandes hasn’t had a great season either.

He got a SPOTY nomination aswell :lol:

Was genuinely the oddest thing I saw since Gravesen to Real Madrid.

What year was that?1 :eek: Young sports person of the year I presume, think England were looking into his eligibility at one point so might've been to do with that.

What year was that?1 :eek: Young sports person of the year I presume, think England were looking into his eligibility at one point so might've been to do with that.
Thoughts on our game today?

Ralf needs to make some changes this is as bad as some of the games under Ole this season

Rangnick copying Klopp now he’s donning the United club shop hat! never seen that before on a United manager.

Fergie used to wear beanies on occasions in the winter.

Surprised Sancho is going off instead of Rashford who's decision making been terrible in final third again.

WTF is he taking Sancho off for? He's the only one capable of passing the ball in that attack

This looks no different to Oleball to me. Subbing off their best forward. Time for a dodgy penalty going by the day's trend.:wenger:

That miss from Fernandes was so bad before the penalty.

Going to be one of those frustrating days for Norwich, another good De Gea save.