Premier League Gameweek 16

Listen, any sane Utd fan with no bias agrees Sancho has not been worth the money so far. End of. How can you possibly think hes been worth what was paid
As a Chelsea fan on a united forum, are you really gonna argue about wasted money?
I can name 3 off the top of my head.

That Chelsea penalty was one of the worst I have seen in years. It is a typical, desperate, fling yourself down and hope…and it worked.

Leeds have been robbed there, but it looks like the decline has started for Tuchel. New boss at the bridge in 6 months!

Always an edge against Leeds, love beating them. Most brutal game in English football history occurred between us. Always needle in the match

My point was to the original poster that I actually think Raphinha would have quite possibly been a better signing than Sancho when you consider cost and performance in this league, as he himself stated.

You think? Quite possibly?

It's a pointless view. Sancho has been here a few months and the club has been in turmoil. Raphinha is established in the league.

As said Havertz was utter garbage for 6 months. Are you glad you kept him or do you wish you'd have signed someone else?

Lukaku cost £100m and can't even get a game. Would Dennis from Watford at £4m have been a better signing?

As a Chelsea fan on a united forum, are you really gonna argue about wasted money?
I can name 3 off the top of my head.
of course we have had wasted money spent, we dont deny it. In the same way that as of right now, Sancho has also flopped. Hence me agreeing with the original poster that you could argue Raphinha would have been just as good a signing from Leeds

of course we have had wasted money spent, we dont deny it. In the same way that as of right now, Sancho has also flopped. Hence me agreeing with the original poster that you could argue Raphinha would have been just as good a signing from Leeds
Yeah, you're talking absolute Bollox mate.

How the feck did Villa not get a penalty?

Alisson on Ings then TAA on Watkins moments later.

Park the bus stuff from Gerrard today. Don't want that served up at my club if he wishes to our manager. Not good stuff from us but i'll take it considering the other two squirmed wins despite not being at their best today either.

They are going through their bad patch. They have a lot of injuries
Only 2 points off top

Even before the injuries, they looked like a side that needed to improve as the season went on to get up to Liverpool/City's level. They were lucky not to concede more in the opening weeks.

Really soft penalty for Chelsea there. Rudiger is a bit of an disgrace. Rolls around like he has been shot everytime there is contact but when it's time to get in other people's faces in off the ball incidents, suddenly he turns into this Hardman.

Alisson’s the best keeper we’ve had in ages but he loves a dodgy day like today. Looked like a bag of nerves whenever the ball went near him.

Villa did ok but didn’t have a shot on target (4 off target). We had 20 with 5 on target. They only started playing at 1-0 down.

Regardless of this win, Chelsea really need to improve quickly if they're gonna keep pace with Liverpool and City.

I'd be amazed if they were up there with the scouse and City come May. They're more likely to drop into a fight for third than genuinely challenge for this league.

Really soft penalty for Chelsea there. Rudiger is a bit of an disgrace. Rolls around like he has been shot everytime there is contact but when it's time to get in other people's faces in off the ball incidents, suddenly he turns into this Hardman.
The pen they had against us was soft, there getting the home ref again. Same as the scum get it. When UTD get it there's a government report about it.

Yeah, you're talking absolute Bollox mate.
Alright then. Its quite simple, and i also agree we have overspent on flops too, but Sancho has not been worth the money spent so far. Thats not up for debate, it just isnt. Raphinha over Sancho was another Utd fans point, I agreed with him, I dont think Raphinha would have done any worse.

If we go by your standards and Raphinha is judged by his first four months at Leeds, then he is a flop too and nothing he does after should be taken into account. Same goes for the likes of Salah at Chelsea, Jorginho, Pulisic, Harvertz, Werner, Ziyech, Chilwell, Saul, Kovacic, Lukaku as of now also.

Alright then. Its quite simple, and i also agree we have overspent on flops too, but Sancho has not been worth the money spent so far. Thats not up for debate, it just isnt. Raphinha over Sancho was another Utd fans point, I agreed with him, I dont think Raphinha would have done any worse

Has Lukaku been a massive flop?

Any game I've seen him he's looked the same lumbering oaf that he was here. Especially in the tougher games.

Players don't flop after 4 months in their new club.

Alright then. Its quite simple, and i also agree we have overspent on flops too, but Sancho has not been worth the money spent so far. Thats not up for debate, it just isnt. Raphinha over Sancho was another Utd fans point, I agreed with him, I dont think Raphinha would have done any worse.
It’s been 4 months mate :lol:

My point was to the original poster that I actually think Raphinha would have quite possibly been a better signing than Sancho when you consider cost and performance in this league, as he himself stated.

I think Raphinha would have been a better choice if we were thinking about who to put on the opposite wing to Greenwood, as he’d provide a bit more energy and directness to balance out the more languid, cultured style. Totally different story if we’re thinking who plays on the opposite wing to Rashford. It’s hard to choose who to buy when you don’t really know what team you’re trying to build or even what the core foundations are tbf. Sancho is obviously better at some things than Raphinha. Our problems aren’t about who we choose but why we choose them. No-one has a coherent answer to that.