Premier League Gameweek 16

Credit where it's due. Klopp consistently crying about ref decisions has genuinely made officials scared of upsetting him.

Cheats

This is one of the softest penalties ever. The referee is an embarrasment

So many shocking decision that makes you just emotionless about football.

Penalties given on plate for some teams while others just can't get any unless their players have broken legs.

Credit where it's due. Klopp consistently crying about ref decisions has genuinely made officials scared of upsetting him.

Cheats
Thing is I don’t think United could do that. The same way I don’t think we could get away with the tactical fouls City get away with.

Cheats

I know you want to call him it. Go on. He's Demento. :)

All 3 of the big boys getting very favourable decisions tonight

Regardless of this win, Chelsea really need to improve quickly if they're gonna keep pace with Liverpool and City.

BBCs thoughts on it. If it's Liverpool, City or Chelsea, they can do no wrong.

"Liverpool 1-0 Aston Villa

What is going on!? Alisson has looked shaky today. Joel Matip asks Alisson to come and clear under pressure from Danny Ings.

Alisson's kick hits Matip, he scrambles to stop Ings getting on the rebound then there's about four bodies back trying to reach the ball first before it's eventually cleared!"

You should have waited a bit longer. From the same feed:

Alisson has got away with one, 100%. It ricochets off him and as it falls, he spins in a circle, pats at the ball and takes Danny Ings' legs away - that's a penalty.

What a ridiculous set of penalty decisions today. PGMOL is full of fecking idiots.

What's your point then? Young players aren't they
My point was to the original poster that I actually think Raphinha would have quite possibly been a better signing than Sancho when you consider cost and performance in this league, as he himself stated.

Regardless of this win, Chelsea really need to improve quickly if they're gonna keep pace with Liverpool and City.
They are going through their bad patch. They have a lot of injuries
Only 2 points off top

Rudiger is such a dislikable cnut. Hopefully someone smashes his face sooner rather than later.

You just know we are going to get 2 stone wall penalties not given for Utd today