Premier League Gameweek 16

Looks like there'll be no title race for us this season. Our defence has gone to shit. Can't hold on to any lead. Leeds have pretty much outplayed us much of the second half

Looked a penalty but the Villa player did push the Liverpool defender just before the collision with the keeper.

Liverpool are the jammiest team in this league. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist or anything.... but there is something there.

Liverpool are the jammiest team in this league. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist or anything.... but there is something there.
That's exactly what they said about us when we were winning almost every week.

The league is 100% going to City this season, I'd stake good money on it. Pool have a good enough first XI but City have like double the squad depth.

Half time I put 20 on the Liverpool Chelsea double. So at least some joy from this pain.

Jesus what a pisstake those two decisions have been at Anfield.

Hate Klopp the cnut.
BBCs thoughts on it. If it's Liverpool, City or Chelsea, they can do no wrong.

"Liverpool 1-0 Aston Villa

What is going on!? Alisson has looked shaky today. Joel Matip asks Alisson to come and clear under pressure from Danny Ings.

Alisson's kick hits Matip, he scrambles to stop Ings getting on the rebound then there's about four bodies back trying to reach the ball first before it's eventually cleared!"