Premier League Gameweek 13

Yeah, it doesn't look good. If his missus saw that she'd be worried

Not sure when you started watching football but you should have seen him for Dortmund. That was with the messed up teeth and all. He's an attractive pussy cat nowadays.

Well put. Is there a sort of "general understanding" who ends up on top usually (although that might not be the best way to put it in that context)?
In MMA the grappler almost always wins.
In football I dont know

Son and Kane are perfect for Jose’s bus though. Son is the player of the season this year definitely. Absolutely terrific player.

:lol:

You've got to be shitting me, the amount of shots Liverpool have taken from great positions. Tottenham are lucky not to be under by 3 with the chances created

It sure as shit hasn't worked when the opposition is constantly getting into good positions and are creating chances

It's goals what counts mate, not chances created, especially when you are against the best team in the PL (may be even the best team in the world right now). It will be stupid for Jose to ask his team to play expansive football and to have a go at pool with the players he got, especially when you look at their defenders. A good coach will play as per the situation and as per the abilities of the players at his disposal.

Last edited:
The overall play isnt sustainable because it seeps into non, big games and will cost them more overall
Exactly. And you'll get performances like the ones at West Brom, Palace, etc, when they should've exerted their influence.

TBF to Jose, he's only been at Spurs a year and he'll need time to impose his style.

Howcome Villa have only played 10 games? Some teams are having their 13th game tonight

They must have been down to play City on the opening day maybe?

think they had a game with Newcastle postponed when the entire Newcastle squad went down with Covid

The problem with Spurs I look at them and I feel they're one bad result away from collapsing. I feel like they're about hanging there at the top, don't give you the sense of being a team in control of the race. I don't get that from Liverpool no matter what. That's why I feel Liverpool are more favorite to win the league.

Reading on here and twitter that Prime is down?

The last 3 matches I've watched on it have been fantastic. Steady eddy.
Working absolutely fine for me on my Smart TV.

Also working on my Roku stick plugged into my bedroom TV...

It's not pretty to watch but sitting and back and counter attacking ala Atletico is one of the most effective ways to play against this Liverpool side.

Bit surprised Regullion isn't playing though, he's been one of Spur's most impressive players recently.

Mourinho really made Spurs his own. It's terrible to watch, but hilarious they somehow scored.

Son is class.

Easy to be clinical on the counter attack as the quality of your chances are usually only extremely good.

Most would say lots of half chances is a better performance than 1 excellent counter opportunity though. Not sure there's much in it in terms of effectiveness.
Half chances are more dependent on luck though. You can have 5 and score 0. Finishing easy chances has more to do with skill, form and confidence.

You are pissed off now on me but honestly, what do you expect that i say on your (not just you) comments about offsides? You deny VAR decisions regarding that. It is ridiculous.
I get you're trying to wind up Liverpool fans, but are you seriously defending England's implementation of VAR now? I thought it's total shittiness was the one thing fans of all clubs agreed on.

It's not pretty to watch but sitting and back and counter attacking ala Atletico is one of the most effective ways to play against this Liverpool side.

Bit surprised Regullion isn't playing though, he's been one of Spur's most impressive players recently.
Really. I think it’s a very absorbed fascinating game to watch.

Jose is being too much of a chicken for my liking. They went into this game as equals, so man up a bit and try and play a bit more. Nothing wrong with being compact but this is OTT. They have TAA and a kid i barely know on the same side of the pitch, try and exploit them ffs.

Once Kane or Son lose form, these sort of tactics will to them getting a few hammerings by top sides.

The problem with Spurs I look at them and I feel they're one bad result away from collapsing. I feel like they're about hanging there at the top, don't give you the sense of being a team in control of the race. I don't get that from Liverpool no matter what. That's why I feel Liverpool are more favorite to win the league.

Of course they're favourites. Spurs have just had a good start they won't win.

Quite amusing seeing people think Jose is somehow back to his old self (when he was decent), and their own fans buying into it. Fully expect them to get battered this half by a couple of goals or more and fall to pieces fairly soon.