Premier League Gameweek 13

Yeah pretty much. And today at their most extreme versions. Will be interesting to see which style comes out tops.

abit like a striker vs a grappler in MMA.
Well put. Is there a sort of "general understanding" who ends up on top usually (although that might not be the best way to put it in that context)?

They have been great tonight tbf. Absolutely dominant in everything but the score.

Such a well coached team - hence players like Curtis Jones just slotting in completely seamlessly - and ridiculously hard working with it, which is something half our team could do with watching.
Very easy when Spurs are instructed to not leave their six yard box.

Roberto Martinez, Peter Crouch and Alan Shearer feels like a very hodgepodge combo of pundits.

:lol:

You've got to be shitting me, the amount of shots Liverpool have taken from great positions. Tottenham are lucky not to be under by 3 with the chances created

It sure as shit hasn't worked when the opposition is constantly getting into good positions and are creating chances

They haven't created that many chances, most have been long-range efforts. Liverpool are miles ahead on possession, sure, but that's to be expected of Jose side away at Anfield.

Just goes to show what an in form forward line can do for a team. I know a lot have given up on them but Greenwood, Rashford and Martial absolutely showed they could be lethal last season. If we can get them firing quick enough then we have a real chance of challenging.

Perfect if it stays like this.

Just need Sheffield Utd to pull something out of the bag.

And he would do it on the left, exactly what we need! But Son has 3/4 years on Martial, he will end up proving to be a better player than Son!
Dream on. It ain’t happening. Martial doesn’t have the inner desire for improvement or mental strength that Son has.

Thing is, if he gets a point or win the press will laud him.

On the basis of this first half, it just isn't sustainable for Spurs to play without control.
The overall play isnt sustainable because it seeps into non, big games and will cost them more overall

Tense game this - Liverpool obviously dominating possession and have had a few half chances - they got lucky with the goal and we showed that we remain deadly on the counter with a lovely Son goal. Very well poised for the second half. Shitting myself.

Yes, I honestly think Mourinho bribed them. It’s the only reasonable explanation.
You are pissed off now on me but honestly, what do you expect that i say on your (not just you) comments about offsides? You deny VAR decisions regarding that. It is ridiculous.

They have been great tonight tbf. Absolutely dominant in everything but the score.

Such a well coached team - hence players like Curtis Jones just slotting in completely seamlessly - and ridiculously hard working with it, which is something half our team could do with watching.
I think Spurs are also a highly coached and well drilled team too.

If Liverpool don't win this, Klopp will go on another rant about how all teams play defensively against him.

Klopp is such a cnut with his over exaggerated expressions and arm waving.

Just ran down the tunnel now, why?

Why is he such a cnut?

Ridiculous one shot one goal from Spurs :lol: but their shape has been really solid for the most part (not so much at right back). Still think Liverpool are ahead of anyone in this league sadly.

Martial has consistently had one of the highest conversion rates in the league year on year. Just because he's out of form now doesn't erase that.
How many points or losses has he cost us this season alone?

You are pissed off now on me but honestly, what do you expect that i say on your (not just you) comments about offsides? You deny VAR decisions regarding that. It is ridiculous.
Nothing if you can’t reply something useful.