Premier League Gameweek 13

Is Spurs's xG form sustainable? Son is clinical.

If I remember rightly City had more expected points than Liverpool last season but Liverpool sustained that anomaly for a whole season. So definitely possible. We were also 7-8 points below our expected results last season too.

Klopp going full Pep on the fourth official!

Goodness me, Son is clinical! Read a stat before the game that he has scored 10 goals with 13 shots on target in 12 games or something along those lines.
Add one to each of those tallies now!

Easy to be clinical on the counter attack as the quality of your chances are usually only extremely good.

Most would say lots of half chances is a better performance than 1 excellent counter opportunity though. Not sure there's much in it in terms of effectiveness.

Son is the best player in the league. A total footballer with a bit of everything. I bet José can’t believe his luck to have him in his prime.
Yeah I also put him in the bracket. Brilliant joyous footballer who walks into every team in the PL

Its called tactics, tactics based on the players, and it works most of the time. Worked so far apart from a fluke deflected goal
The fluke deflected goal is the point. You can't expect to not concede eventually vs. this sort of pressure.

It’s sustainable because Son and Kane are both so clinical and Mou knows it

Best strike-partnership in the league right now and one of the best in Europe in terms of stats alone.

We'd be top of the league with those two up front.

If only Martial was as clinical at Son. So wish we could swap!
And he would do it on the left, exactly what we need! But Son has 3/4 years on Martial, he will end up proving to be a better player than Son!

Just everything about him, the way he's slouched in the chair, face looks very red, looks like a tramp tbh. Sort of rambling and making even less sense than usual. Sounds like he is about to fall into a drunken sleep. Sorta losing track what he is saying during his rambling too.
I’ve never noticed it before but he has got a lot more scruffy recently, he coaches under age teams so I’d doubt he’d be an alcoholic but you never know..

What the feck is McCoist doing? He’s obviously fallen too hard for Gerrard.

If I remember rightly City had more expected points than Liverpool last season but Liverpool sustained that anomaly for a whole season. So definitely possible. We were also 7-8 points below our expected results last season too.
Interesting. Think for that to happen Spurs can't afford Kane and Son sitting out.

Mane is such an asset, incredible player to have. Very good at holding up the ball to uses his body real well to win these battles against the defenders. Someone like Rashford should train his lower part of the body more to withstand the pressure from the defenders.

Its called tactics, tactics based on the players, and it works most of the time. Worked so far apart from a fluke deflected goal

:lol:

You've got to be shitting me, the amount of shots Liverpool have taken from great positions. Tottenham are lucky not to be under by 3 with the chances created

It sure as shit hasn't worked when the opposition is constantly getting into good positions and are creating chances

Mane is such an asset, incredible player to have. Very good at holding up the ball to uses his body real well to win these battles against the defenders. Someone like Rashford should train his lower part of the body more to withstand the pressure from the defenders.

He's a fecking machine i tell you!!

Amazon commentators are absolutely smothering Liverpool’s dick cum all over their faces.

They have been great tonight tbf. Absolutely dominant in everything but the score.

Such a well coached team - hence players like Curtis Jones just slotting in completely seamlessly - and ridiculously hard working with it, which is something half our team could do with watching.