Premier League Gameweek 13

No1 counter attacking team vs best possession focused team?
Yeah pretty much. And today at their most extreme versions. Will be interesting to see which style comes out tops.

abit like a striker vs a grappler in MMA.

If I could have any player in world football... I'd have Son. World Class player who works so hard.

How the hell do Spurs keep doing shit like this? Their chance conversion must be incredible. Anyway let's hope this game finishes a draw.

Standard Mourinho away from home, soak up the pressure and hit them on the break. His sides have been doing that for decades.

Better to stay as a draw for us, so that no one is running away with the 1st spot.

Klopp going full Pep on the fourth official!

Goodness me, Son is clinical! Read a stat before the game that he has scored 10 goals with 13 shots on target in 12 games or something along those lines.
Add one to each of those tallies now!

Son is brilliant.

And people thinking they are more accurate that an engineered computer program :lol: never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are.
Even a computer program where they’ve already proven that a straight drawn line can both show you onside or offside without anyone noticing, amirite?

Gotta say, Mane has been poor recently. Looks well below par.

That was offside. What a joke. Takes 10 minutes to rule Mo's beard offside, but 20 secs when the lines are drawn against us.
Only you (Pool fans) can dispute offside/onside goals. It is only thing in football which is clear. It is offside or it is not offside.

Just everything about him, the way he's slouched in the chair, face looks very red, looks like a tramp tbh. Sort of rambling and making even less sense than usual. Sounds like he is about to fall into a drunken sleep. Sorta losing track what he is saying during his rambling too.

Klopp going full Pep on the fourth official!

Goodness me, Son is clinical! Read a stat before the game that he has scored 10 goals with 13 shots on target in 12 games or something along those lines.
Add one to each of those tallies now!
If only Martial was as clinical at Son. So wish we could swap!

Better to stay as a draw for us, so that no one is running away with the 1st spot.
Agreed, maybe with a few red cards thrown in;) Although, if there were to be a winner, we would all back Jose. Because, Liverpool! And Spurs are likely to drop more points than Liverpool I feel.

Even a computer program where they’ve already proven that a straight drawn line can both show you onside or offside without anyone noticing, amirite?
If that was onside then we’ve had about 3 this season already chalked off in the exact same situation.

Son is the best player in the league. A total footballer with a bit of everything. I bet José can’t believe his luck to have him in his prime.