Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Antonio is genuinely a very good player. Could be a very interesting back up option for a top team especially for changing up styles in game.

Antonio is genuinely a very good player. Could be a very interesting back up option for a top team especially for changing up styles in game.
Feel like I've read this comment for 3 years running now.

He's unlucky that nobody ever tied him down to one position which has meant that his whole career until 30 has been as a utility man. Injuries haven't helped either of course.

Moyes is a smuck, but he has done really well with this West Ham team, so must give him some credit.
Reminds me of his stable Everton days.

Too late now. He’s 30 and the main man at WH. Doubt he’ll go anywhere to be a back up

Sky billing this game as Maddison v Mount, interesting little debate

It’s always:

Maddison Vs Mount
Maddison Vs Grealish
Maddison Vs Foden

They’re all different players. You could shoehorn them all into the same team.

So, boys and girls, who do we shout for now? I will go Chelsea, although I like Leicester more, but table wise a Chelsea win will be better, yes or no?

It’s always:

Maddison Vs Mount
Maddison Vs Grealish
Maddison Vs Foden

Quiet a drop from the days of shoehorning Scholes, Lampard and Gerrard into the same side isn't it :lol:

Maddison has fallen behind the other 3 now due to his injuries imo, got it all to do to make the squad in the summer if it goes ahead

If you were a betting man or woman who would you be going for in this Leicester or Chelsea?

It’s always:

Maddison Vs Mount
Maddison Vs Grealish
Maddison Vs Foden

Not when it comes to England under Southgate. Only one will be in the first XI at most.