Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

N’didi on his 422nd attempt at the corner routine has finally scored.

They normally end up in row Z.

Good start from Leicester they can play on the counter now and get Vardy into the game.

Copy of Citys goal against us. If no player has the task to attack the second ball and block shots this is what happens. I think this is super poor defending.

How good is it to have a competitive league again? I know the circumstances why are fecking horrible, but it feels like there's loads of big fixtures that matter every match day.

I would prefer Chelsea to win this one, we need some space but I can't see it now...

Abraham is Lukaku without the goals...I don't know how he plays ahead of Giroud, that is crazy from Lampard.

This is literally a repeat of the Scolari season, things going from looking very good to absolutely broken in the space of a couple of months.

Ironically we have exactly the same prime problems aswell (over reliance on fullbacks and can't handle the big games).

This is literally a repeat of the Scolari season, things going from looking very good to absolutely broken in the space of a couple of months.

Ironically we have exactly the same prime problems aswell (over reliance on fullbacks and can't handle the big games).

And a manager not good enough?