Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Hard run of fixtures coming up for Arsenal

They are still shite.

Clearly Toon need to sack Bruce or go down. Players have given up on him now.

Can't believe Andy Carroll was rubbish and has been subbed off early having done nothing.

Who could have possibly predicted that?

Should be noted Arsenal have had an incredibly kind recent run of fixtures.

Brighton
West Brom
Newcastle
Palace
Newcastle.

That's a good point and they have 4 tricky fixtures (including us) ahead. Expect they will set up on the counter and defend deep in all of them so you never know, they could get points.

bournemouth_manager_eddie_howe_during_training_session_at_vitali_871475.jpg

He's available and he has his former goal scorer as well Wilson.

2 points from their last 9 games. One against Liverpool. Cheers Brucey.

Arsenal players were jogging when they scored that. Jogging ! :lol:
Bruce has to go. They're beyond dreadful.

Smith-Rowe been a bit of a revelation for Arsenal

Fast becoming an important player for them. Willing to take the ball in tight areas and readily makes himself available for the ball. Looks like a hard worker too.

The Arsenal squad has some utter dross in it but a few of their youngsters look very promising.

Arsenal players were jogging when they scored that. Jogging ! :lol:
Bruce has to go. They're beyond dreadful.
Narr he's doing great. Toon fans just have unreasonably high expectations like "a team that doesn't play like diaper stuffing" and "not wanting to die of shame every game." We were worse under rafa according to the footballing geniuses on the caf :lol:

And with that 3rd goal goes my 3 bonus points for Holding :mad:

I watched the 07/08 PL season review the other day and it's amazing how the quality of Arsenal's football has regressed. Hleb, Rosicky, Fabregas even Adebayor to this.

I feel sorry for whoever has to commentate Wolves v Arsenal. :lol:
Haha yeah been watching those too. And the quality of goals they were scoring were something else.
Sod’s law they’re now 3-0 up though :lol:

Should be noted Arsenal have had an incredibly kind recent run of fixtures.

Brighton
West Brom
Newcastle
Palace
Newcastle.

Still think they're shite.

They’ve scored lots despite not looking particularly impressive. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing for them. In each of those games prior to this the other team has gifted them a win. Fair play to them for getting over the line but the test will be when they play a decent side.

Typical they are playing themselves into a bit of form and Partey also fit just in time for our visit on 30 Jan, in regards to Newcastle how on earth is Brucey still in a job and where did they find that miracle point against the scousers from

Narr he's doing great. Toon fans just have unreasonably high expectations like "a team that doesn't play like diaper stuffing" and "not wanting to die of shame every game." We were worse under rafa according to the footballing geniuses on the caf :lol:
Easy to say now you’re in a slump. This time last season your lot were whinging too. You were mid table. Your fans are generally a bit bellend ish. You randomly hate certain managers but not others regardless of results. Hated big Sam for no reason. Then pardew even though he finished higher than Rafa ever did. Most Rafa did was 10th and your fans acted like he won back to back cup doubles. You were trash to watch under Rafa too.

Well they're not looking too great either to be fair.

You not agree you've had a very easy recent run of fixtures though?

Been favourable, but still need to win them, & we weren't doing that earlier in the season.

I had actually looked at the exact same bet but thought better of it. Just knew Arsenal would batter them, unfortunately.
It looked like value after first half because they didn’t look like scoring. Second half was a different story and Newcastle are awful.

But also have Ryan Fraser who downed tools on him post lockdown and refused to sign a contract extension to help save Bournemouth from relegation. Might be a bit awkward.

Nah. It was part of Eddie's plan to leave Bournemouth and come to Newcastle :lol: :lol:

What should we want in Leicester Chelsea. Part of me thinks a Chelsea win as if we're going to let Chelsea catch 8 points up then we won't be top for or anywhere close to top either, whereas Leicester will have staying power I think.

Maybe a draw followed by a win for us

What's the word on Villa's squad for the game against City? They going to be back to full strength or what?

Liverpool with an extra days rest again.

We just need to focus on winning our games at this point, and I suppose it means one day less rest for them before we play them on Sunday.