Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Feels like Arsenal play Newcastle every week.

Infuriates me that we'll likely lose to this shower of shit in a couple of weeks

We are utterly terrible to watch these days. There is zero cutting edge to our play. It's all so safe.

You just know Arse will find the form of champions when they play us.

Painfully dull to watch here again though.

We are utterly terrible to watch these days. There is zero cutting edge to our play. It's all so safe.

It's actually worrying how everyone has just seemed to accept this as the norm too. I've never seen an Arsenal team this bad.

Good odds.

Just seen Arse's fixtures after tonight. Saints, United, Wolves (x2 potentially), Villa. Arteta surely won't survive that.
He can’t survive the season surely. I can see them get maybe 4 points at best out of those games.

He can’t survive the season surely. I can see them get maybe 4 points at best out of those games.
He will
I'm sure the same was said earlier then he won vs Chelsea
He won't lose all that and probably pick up a win

Imagine being Partey leaving Atletico for this...

I know right :lol:

it's not like his old team are clear at the top of the table in Spain with multiple games in hand :lol::lol:

never again do I want to read you need UCL to attract supposed top class players

Honestly, Arsenal games are an absolutely horrific watch. I’d rank them as probably the 4th worse team to watch in the league. Wenger must be turning in his sleep.

And why don’t they play a 352? They have the players for it. Tierney at LWB could be something. It would also allow Aubameyang to move away from his left defensive midfield position.

He will
I'm sure the same was said earlier then he won vs Chelsea
He won't lose all that and probably pick up a win
Oh I forgot that WC performance coming up against United. Dosen’t master how bad their season been. They always turn up for that.

Great if he stays though. Clearly out of ideas at Arsenal.

Honestly, Arsenal games are an absolutely horrific watch. I’d rank them as probably the 4th worse team to watch in the league. Wenger must be turning in his sleep.

And why don’t they play a 352? They have the players for it. Tierney at LWB could be something. It would also allow Aubameyang to move away from his left defensive midfield position.
I watched the 07/08 PL season review the other day and it's amazing how the quality of Arsenal's football has regressed. Hleb, Rosicky, Fabregas even Adebayor to this.

I feel sorry for whoever has to commentate Wolves v Arsenal. :lol:

That corner by shelvey, yikes
Great assist and finish there to be fair

Great goal from Aubameyang need him scoring goals like that for the leagues sake

Are Newcastle currently the worst team in the League?

Sheff Utd have at least been scoring a bit.
There's always one team that gets sucked into the relegation spots and goes down after doing well early in the season.

Could be them as Fulham have hit some form.

Arsenal finally into the top half of the table

Should be noted Arsenal have had an incredibly kind recent run of fixtures.

Brighton
West Brom
Newcastle
Palace
Newcastle.

Still think they're shite.