Premier League Festive Season

Very risky celebrating like that before VAR has confirmed anything :lol:

Keep hoping it's offside Keown :lol: :lol: :lol:

Check again Mart, is it offside?

The backdrop is hilarious, you can hear "fecking cutns" "fecking cheating cutns" non-stop :lol:

Depressing that we're fighting for 4th and desperate for Arsenal to drop points.

Inevitable. City have been poor.

I also didn't understand the fuss over Peps clothing. Looked fine to me. Then he turned around.

When you are accelerating, any slight contact can impede you significantly.
Silva decided to dive because otherwise he knows the incident isn't looked at. It's sad but it's how it is. Players are forcing refs to take a 2nd look in a way because refs have contributed to this
So football should not be a contact sport anymore ?
Poor Silva has to dive. So he has to cheat to make things right ? You can’t make it up.

Very happy with this. The (few) City fans' euphoria is offset by the Liverpool and Arsenal fans' tears.

Was rooting for Arsenal but good for us, I guess. Lucky, undeserved win for City.

Feel sorry for arsenal, think they were the better team throughout and deserved to win nevermind draw the game.

So football should not be a contact sport anymore ?
Poor Silva has to dive. So he has to cheat to make things right ? You can’t make it up.
It is a contact sport but sticking your legs out and not getting the ball with a blatant shirt grab will always be a pen. Not once is he close to the ball