Premier League Festive Season

Arsenal unlucky, but feck em. They're thugs, they've always been thugs, it's just in the last 20 years they've had this myth that they play pretty football. The instant a decision goes against them or a player gets a heavy tackle, the thuggery comes straight back to the surface.
It's not a myth, for most of them they did.

Only one red card against City. Progress.

City produced close to nothing. Arsenal robbed. The league robbed.

I actually believe we were the better team and probably would have won 11 vs 11.

Nobody can legislate for shocking refereeing. They should be ashamed!

Draw would've been a better result, I find it very difficult to be happy when City win.

Arsenal were their own worst enemies, total control in the first half then totally lost discipline in the second half and it cost them.

City celebrating like they’ve won the league. They probably have now.
They just have to sit back and watch the Chelsea game tomorrow knowing any result goes their way and then can kill Chelsea’s hopes next game anyway.
It’s a pathetic title race, two sides have really let themselves down

edit Utd have been shit as well. Expected more of Ole and Rangnick!

Last edited:
We were piss poor and didn't deserve a point nevermind a win for 60 odd minutes, but Xhaka gonna Xhaka, clear Salah like pen and then Arsenal imploded... if they had kept their heads they'd have won.

Better team lost this one.

Hilarious to watch Arsenal conspire to lose a game they completely controlled. Good game for the neutral though

They just have to sit back and watch the Chelsea game tomorrow knowing any result goes their way and then can kill Chelsea’s hopes next game anyway.
It’s a pathetic title race, two sides have really let themselves down
So have we, to be fair.

I actually believe we were the better team and probably would have won 11 vs 11.

Where was this shocking refereeing?

Your man clotheslining the guy to get a deserved second yellow.
Your man with a fistful of shirt and a trip for the pen.

Is it just me or did anybody else think the ref and VAR for pretty much everything spot on?

The plight the pundits are creating here for Arsenal is pathetic.

The only shocking part about their pen was xhaka deciding to dangle a leg out and then pull him down. Of course we’ll now have BT do their usual 90 minute analysis moaning about fecking nothing to create controversy.

Is it just me or did anybody else think the ref and VAR for pretty much everything spot on?

The plight the pundits are creating here for Arsenal is pathetic.
I think they got the Ederson one wrong. But otherwise yes.

Encouraging performance but difficult to take how we lost.

Lets keep progressing and developing these young players

All decisions were right. It's pathetic enough for Liverpool to defend their own antics but them try to suggest Arsenal were screwed over takes it to a new level.

No doubt Gabriel won’t get any criticism from the Arsenal fans for his stupidity. They’ll all blame the ref.

Well, we were poor and didn't deserve the win.

However, having to listen to Keown has made it very sweet indeed.

May help you lot in the hunt for top 4 and, although of course I'm no fan :-) I'd rather it was you than the Arse!

yeh, that’s a mutual thing aa far as I’m concerned

A City win is perfect for me:
1) We have a better chance of reaching top 4.
2) I do not want Liverpool to win PL. I do not care much about City winning it, but at least I know it is because of their oli-money.

Well, we were poor and didn't deserve the win.

However, having to listen to Keown has made it very sweet indeed.

May help you lot in the hunt for top 4 and, although of course I'm no fan :-) I'd rather it was you than the Arse!
Really? How come?