Premier League Festive Season

Referee helping ManCity in this one. Is there a point to even play teams that get helped in those games there are in serious problems?

Arsenal have done really well to be fair all things considered. They're a decent side

ben white pushed mahrez there, slight contact so has to be a penalty :wenger:

Bad luck for Arsenal. They were excellent throughout the match I though and Arteta is slowly improving them.

These commentators talking like Arsenal are the best team in the league :lol: embarrassing.

Players needs to go down because refs are shit. Xhaka stopped Bernardo twice in that situation. First with his leg then with pulling his shirt. That is a clear pen. But because refs are so shit these days, players needs to "dive" to get clear penalty. And Bernardo did. Like every player should because.....refs are shit
this right here. Unfortunately players have to go down (sometimes theatrically) to show the ref that there was a foul. Referee standards are absolutely terrible is the reason for this.

Arsenal unlucky, but feck em. They're thugs, they've always been thugs, it's just in the last 20 years they've had this myth that they play pretty football. The instant a decision goes against them or a player gets a heavy tackle, the thuggery comes straight back to the surface.

Even without any attackers to sub on City still win... May as well give them the trophy already.

Arsenal hit the self destruct button after the Pen. Awful miss from Martinelli and crazy red card.

Arsenal bottle a win, hopefully we can kick start our campaign else we aren't going to finish above them.

Well, we were poor and didn't deserve the win.

However, having to listen to Keown has made it very sweet indeed.

May help you lot in the hunt for top 4 and, although of course I'm no fan :-) I'd rather it was you than the Arse!