Premier League Festive Season

This is why City will have the title wrapped up by Feb/ March. Even when they’re astonishingly shit, every roll of the ball goes their way including major refereeing decisions. They have mastered the art of referee deception.
Like Pep's Barca

He was for me. It's so easy to see too. I don't know what else I can say
the shirt pull is obvious but there’s no contact by the legs at all. football is a contact sport so even tiny touches happen.

for me the shirt pull was borderline and not enough to actually bring him down. Silva can happily continue but he’s trying to win the penalty instead of scoring. that’s cheating.

These commentators haven't a clue.

"HE'S LOST CONTROL!"

Completely nothing incident. "Fletch" is a fecking idiot who should be jailed for his football opinions.

What are the commentators so worried about? What were the bad decisions? Was a pen. Was a 2nd yellow. Arsenal should by then have already scored that Martinelli tap in to make it 2-1.

I fail to see the problem here.

What the hell are these commentators going on about with VAR, saying that VAR shouldn’t tell the ref if they think there was a pull of the shirt??

Well what’s the point in VAR ffs :lol:

McKeown is off his head. They're claiming when he goes to VAR the decision is already made for him.

I mean if the ref changes his mind most of the time he goes to the screen then the system works surely? It's not suspicious.

When did BT become Arsenal TV btw? :lol:

Unbelievably biased and I don't just mean Keown.
I think theyve got caught up in the emotion of Arsenals first half, the atmosphere and having Keown with them. They’re talking nonsense.

The game hasn't really changed that much since the red. Arsenal have kept their shape well.

There should be a VAR system for commentators to pull them up on the complete bollocks they are always taking.

Now just imagine if Arsenal were United, you wouldn’t hear a peep of complaining about the ref

the shirt pull is obvious but there’s no contact by the legs at all. football is a contact sport so even tiny touches happen.

for me the shirt pull was borderline and not enough to actually bring him down. Silva can happily continue but he’s trying to win the penalty instead of scoring. that’s cheating.
That’s not true. Knees connect.

I'm shocked how poor referees are. On one hand you give penalty for a dive (yes he did hold a shirt but he was on way down). On other hand you got goalkeeper once again bringing down a player with no penalty. Arsenal are hard done today and ManCity once again have refs as their best friend. ManCity, Liverpool and in some way Chelsea are really benifiting from decisions.

I think theyve got caught up in the emotion of Arsenals first half, the atmosphere and having Keown with them. They’re talking nonsense.
not to mention mcmanaman is a scouser who obviously doesn’t want city to win.

this is the problem when you have impartial commentators. no idea why they get so many ex players on the mic

That’s not true. Knees connect.

He's having a nightmare and seems to be going off the commentators hype about it all.

Absolute scenes today with commentators, comedy, have a feeling wouldn't be like this if we were playing.......keown sums up arsenal perfectly this last decade or more, totally deluded.

not to mention mcmanaman is a scouser who obviously doesn’t want city to win.

this is the problem when you have impartial commentators. no idea why they get so many ex players on the mic
Ah true ! Hadn’t considered that.