Premier League Festive Season

How was that a foul on James? You could've guaranteed if it was in the other end, Jorginho would be lining up right now to slot in the opener.
Never in a million years. Don’t like Dean but that was good reffing. Classic winger initiating contact by stepping across.

Never in a million years. Don’t like Dean but that was good reffing. Classic winger initiating contact by stepping across.
It wasn't a penalty either, but I don't see where Lamptey fouled James. If it was the other way however, he would've given it and VAR wouldn't have intervened.

It wasn't a penalty either, but I don't see where Lamptey fouled James. If it was the other way however, he would've given it and VAR wouldn't have ruled it out.
He steps across him - watch it back and you can see where their feet clash. Some refs buy it because contact = penalty if you see it at high speed but it’s essentially obstruction by the attacking player. Agree VAR wouldn’t have overruled it though, says a lot about VAR.

Hopefully, not a serious one for James. Playing against Lamptey can take its toll.

Now, I'd never wilfully wish injuries on players but let's just say I'm not devastated a couple of Chelsea players have taken knocks.

The fridge scores. Or maybe not?

Edit: can't be ruling that one out just because Maupay is a pussy.

How often do you see goals from corners that could have been prevented by a man on the post

Just elbow your marker and get a free header, this is the league where VAR doesn't really matter.

No problem with that goal been giving. Mupay was trying to hold him back.

Maupay's hands all over him, to be fair
He elbows him in the face, intentional or not, to free himself. Yet when McTominay shrugs Son's pulling hands off of him and touches his face with an index finger, the goal is disallowed.

I just want to know when elbowing someone in the face became allowed, regardless of intention? I mean, Maupay being so called all over him did feck all to prevent him having a free run at the ball and head the ball in the net, so hardly like he's got a shout for a penalty there.

Elbow in the face? What are you smoking.. :lol:

As United fans we know what an absolute bellend Maupay is, no qualms with that decision

He elbows him in the face, intentional or not, to free himself. Yet when McTominay shrugs Son's pulling hands off of him and touches his face with an index finger, the goal is disallowed.
That was a bullshit decision and this would've been also if they decided to rule that out. It's as if people forget football is a contact sport.

Goal was fine, dont wrap your arms around someone and lower your head if you don't want an elbow near it.